Any suggestions on a name for my Jeep?

SafariRumbler

TJ Enthusiast
Hey everyone I want to name my Jeep. Any suggestions? Please don’t say it names itself overtime... I’m going for a safari look so I was thinking maybe the Safari Rumbler or Safari Rambler. It’s a 97 TJ Sahara... it’s Shale green. The thing about Rumbler is it’s not as catchy I don’t think. The right name will be one that is catchy for me and easy to say, thanks. Please post a suggestion and the name of your Jeep and or why it’s names what it is. I’m not going to steal any names just want to know what others call there’s or what story it got.

I agree it’s special I said I wasn’t going to use any of the names, maybe I wasn’t clear, I’m just looking to see what names people have for ideas for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion is that you can't properly name your own Jeep, a Jeep name is earned and given to it by others. It may take a little while but a name given by the owner himself is usually pretty corny.

I sure wouldn't have thought to name my TJ 'Geezer Jeep' but that's the name it earned by its owner having a more advanced age than is typical lol. Someone even made this very cool decal for it which I love. My present TJ is Geezer II because the first Geezer Jeep was stolen about ten years ago.

"Sex on the Jeep"

Why? IDK, just making crap up.

Green Machine

IDK, need some experiences and just see what happens. I call mine Jeep. It also earned a few names that I won't share because they're mine if I want to use them. Nice looking Jeep you have there...

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
My opinion is that you can't properly name your own Jeep, a Jeep name is earned and given to it by others. It may take a little while but a name given by the owner himself is usually pretty corny.

I sure wouldn't have thought to name my TJ 'Geezer Jeep' but that's the name it earned by its owner having a more advanced age than is typical lol. Someone even made this very cool decal for it which I love. My present TJ is Geezer II because the first Geezer Jeep was stolen about ten years ago.
View attachment 83191

Great advice! I’ll have to wait haha

"Sex on the Jeep"

Why? IDK, just making crap up.

Green Machine

IDK, need some experiences and just see what happens. I call mine Jeep. It also earned a few names that I won't share because they're mine if I want to use them. Nice looking Jeep you have there...

Thanks I bought it as a fixer upper and it sure has come along way... especially since I’ve done everything by myself so far and I’m 16 so it’s a first car.

I'm getting more a sense that the spelling is wrong. It speaks to me more like it should be spelled Karyn. It not really that strong with the little e.

That's definitely more trailer-parky...and I'm okay with that.

...and I’m 16 so it’s a first car named Karen.

Fixed it for you.