Anybody here seen a Bigfoot?

There was a prostitute known as big foot in one of the areas I worked back in my cop days. If you saw her walking the street, you’d swear it was a squatch; big ol beast.
Without naming names, tell us how many have sent private messages wanting to know your old stomping grounds, you know, asking for a friend type stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: B252 and Rick Flair
Well one thing is for sure, Bigfoot is still the current champion of Hide and Go Seek.
And social distancing

1611523123121.png

How much that service? I’m not real happy with Amazon music so looking for alternative.
I just googled the podcast & posted the link, I use Apple podcasts myself. It doesn't matter, Sasquatch Chronicles is on every platform as it is the established authority on everything Sasquatch related. And alien abductions. And occasional JFK sightings.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I just googled the podcast & posted the link, I use Apple podcasts myself. It doesn't matter, Sasquatch Chronicles is on every platform as it is the established authority on everything Sasquatch related. And alien abductions. And occasional JFK sightings.

Looking at Apple Music. Good to know!!!

Pretty much this except for the wishing I was part. I don't delve into that type of fantasy world.

While we find new species at a pretty high frequency, they are in areas with low human populations and in the deep oceanic trenches most often.

We can find bones etc. or some sort of remnant of almost everything that has lived on this planet at some point. To think we can't find any actual evidence of some giant hairy creature supposedly still alive today is fairly absurd.

That and with everyone having a camera in their pocket that can take a high definition shot of the hairs on a gnat's ass at 200 yards, it gets even more absurd.
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

• Love
Like the other skeptics in this thread, I can't believe that he (it, they?) exist(s) due to the likelihood of being found at this point without being in an ocean trench or some remote part of the world where humans just don't go.

However, it's kinda fun to entertain the idea. Who doesn't like driving or walking around through the woods looking for something cool/weird/scary? Combine that with the excitement of being the first to find or prove the existence of something novel and I get why it draws people in, and if I had the kind of spare time required to entertain such a hobby I could imagine getting into it just for fun. Like when I joined a hobby group centered around preparing for a literal zombie apocalypse. I got to go shoot guns and met a lot of interesting people.

Like the other skeptics in this thread, I can't believe that he (it, they?) exist(s) due to the likelihood of being found at this point without being in an ocean trench or some remote part of the world where humans just don't go.

However, it's kinda fun to entertain the idea. Who doesn't like driving or walking around through the woods looking for something cool/weird/scary? Combine that with the excitement of being the first to find or prove the existence of something novel and I get why it draws people in, and if I had the kind of spare time required to entertain such a hobby I could imagine getting into it just for fun. Like when I joined a hobby group centered around preparing for a literal zombie apocalypse. I got to go shoot guns and met a lot of interesting people.
Realistically if he existed someone would have shot him by now.

I think you're right, but that podcast is fun to listen to.