Anybody here seen a Bigfoot?

And they are all hoaxes or products of overactive imaginations.
the ones that are really sad are the ones where somebody just so bad wants it to be Bigfoot... And it's obviously a bear...and the ones that are worse than that are for somebody says they're just everywhere and they're looking up in the trees and seeing images of leaves.

they found a guy in Texas that declares he was wearing the suit in the Patterson Gimlin film
.. that's pretty interesting.

I don't doubt you and zillions of others want to believe in stuff like that. There are lots of channels on TV with program after program of nothing but click bait programming. Satellite pics of shit they speculate wildly about in misleading what if type statements until it finally comes out that some farmer in Uzbekistan laid his firewood pile out in that design to amuse his mentally challenged progeny. Paranormal crap done in the same fashion, everything alien done similarly. Something has to be driving the ratings high enough to keep that crap on the air and it sure isn't folks like me who are capable of a smidgen of critical thought.

The only thing worse are the "reality" type shows like the fucktards in Alaska. Here we have Larry the city slicker turned off grid expert about to cut down this 6" sapling with his 500 horsepower chainsaw. If he misses and cuts his leg off, he lives 90 minutes from the nearest medical aid so he may not make it.

Well no shit dumbass. I'm not sure my two remaining brain cells would have figured that out if you hadn't mentioned it.

Here we have Mr. Trucker going over the ice road pulling a 2 million pound load, If the ice cracks and the truck falls in, the load is going to be delayed and the Eskimos will have to postpone their whale killing for another week.

Obvious bullshit ad infinitum.

I don't doubt you and zillions of others want to believe in stuff like that. There are lots of channels on TV with program after program of nothing but click bait programming. Satellite pics of shit they speculate wildly about in misleading what if type statements until it finally comes out that some farmer in Uzbekistan laid his firewood pile out in that design to amuse his mentally challenged progeny. Paranormal crap done in the same fashion, everything alien done similarly. Something has to be driving the ratings high enough to keep that crap on the air and it sure isn't folks like me who are capable of a smidgen of critical thought.

The only thing worse are the "reality" type shows like the fucktards in Alaska. Here we have Larry the city slicker turned off grid expert about to cut down this 6" sapling with his 500 horsepower chainsaw. If he misses and cuts his leg off, he lives 90 minutes from the nearest medical aid so he may not make it.

Well no shit dumbass. I'm not sure my two remaining brain cells would have figured that out if you hadn't mentioned it.

Here we have Mr. Trucker going over the ice road pulling a 2 million pound load, If the ice cracks and the truck falls in, the load is going to be delayed and the Eskimos will have to postpone their whale killing for another week.

Oh I absolutely love this post...I've been saying for years these reality shows are just unbelievable the drama they create.... If Joe doesn't get the dry cleaning ready by 3:00 this customer is not going to be happy...well if Joe wasn't being interfered by cameraman and doing his job it probably wouldn't be a problem.

The other thing that gets me are the home repair shows that give both the ridiculous budget and unbelievable time frame to do a job that I know cost four times as much and takes three times as long...and I never see building inspectors in there ruining everybody's life like happens to me about once a week.

Last edited:

Highly recommend watching the full video of the following clip if you can find it.

• Love
Reactions: Rick Flair
Highly recommend watching the full video of the following clip if you can find it.

You ever notice in western and frontier genre movies and shows that the doors to the cabins have 1/2" gaps around them and each plank the door is constructed from has a 1/2" gap between it and the next one so you can see the snow falling through all the gaps?

Anyone really think them folks didn't know how to do board and batten back then?

You ever notice in western and frontier genre movies and shows that the doors to the cabins have 1/2" gaps around them and each plank the door is constructed from has a 1/2" gap between it and the next one so you can see the snow falling through all the gaps?

Anyone really think them folks didn't know how to do board and batten back then?
Not my skill set but if you want to go visit the cabin it’s still there.

https://www.nps.gov/lacl/learn/historyculture/proennekes-cabin.htm

Oh I absolutely love this post...I've been saying for years these reality shows are just unbelievable the drama they create.... If Joe doesn't get the dry cleaning ready by 3:00 this customer is not going to be happy...well if Joe wasn't being interfered by cameraman and doing his job it probably wouldn't be a problem.

The other thing that gets me are the home repair shows that give both the ridiculous budget and unbelievable time frame to do a job that I know cost four times as much and takes three times as long...and I never see building inspectors in there ruining everybody's life like happens to me about once a week.
I like the ghost hunter shows. Just wandering around a house at night with a shitty handheld camera loudly whispering "WHAT WAS THAT, OH MY GOD GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

One of my all time faves was the motorcycle show that kinda started that whole genre.. I can't think of the name but the one with the roided-out dad throwing shit across the shop at his sons because they hadn't gotten the Nokia project bike welded up in time or whatever. That was fun.

I like the ghost hunter shows. Just wandering around a house at night with a shitty handheld camera loudly whispering "WHAT WAS THAT, OH MY GOD GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

One of my all time faves was the motorcycle show that kinda started that whole genre.. I can't think of the name but the one with the roided-out dad throwing shit across the shop at his sons because they hadn't gotten the Nokia project bike welded up in time or whatever. That was fun.
The Tutles.
I think it was Orange County Chopper.

I'm with you....I don't mean to sound arrogant but I've got better things to do than to be a spectator or third person observer of somebody else's drama....don't take this the wrong way but I want to live my life while I'm here.

As a contractor people make the statement all the time that time is money. I know what they're saying but boy that's putting a cheap price on it... Time is what your life is made out of. You can make money back.

I think all that crap is a sad reflection of our culture and the fact that we're so affluent that that's about all we've got to be entertained by....also some of it gives people a bad impression of how businesses really run... .

I understand that it takes a good bit of fragmentation of a process to capture it on camera and all that.... But a business can be a beautiful thing if it's ran well.

I'm going off on a tangent... As if Bigfoot is not enough of a tangent.

My GF loves ghost stories. We were wheeling out near CO springs and on the way back we did the brothel ghost tour in deadwood. During the tour I got tired of carrying my 5 year old so I gave her my phone and said take a picture of a ghost. I think I have close to 300 useless pictures on my phone because of it.

The tour guide that was the guy on TV for the ghost show said I was brilliant.

My GF loves ghost stories. We were wheeling out near CO springs and on the way back we did the brothel ghost tour in deadwood. During the tour I got tired of carrying my 5 year old so I gave her my phone and said take a picture of a ghost. I think I have close to 300 useless pictures on my phone because of it.

I bet when you got your phone back it looked like you saw a ghost.

I'm with you....I don't mean to sound arrogant but I've got better things to do than to be a spectator or third person observer of somebody else's drama....don't take this the wrong way but I want to live my life while I'm here.

As a contractor people make the statement all the time that time is money. I know what they're saying but boy that's putting a cheap price on it... Time is what your life is made out of. You can make money back.

I think all that crap is a sad reflection of our culture and the fact that we're so affluent that that's about all we've got to be entertained by....also some of it gives people a bad impression of how businesses really run... .

I understand that it takes a good bit of fragmentation of a process to capture it on camera and all that.... But a business can be a beautiful thing if it's ran well.

I'm going off on a tangent... As if Bigfoot is not enough of a tangent.
Yeah, but what if a small part of your time was getting paychecks from the History Channel or Discovery or whatever for wandering around for a little while pretending you hear ghosts? Those dudes cracked a code I never even thought of.

I bet when you got your phone back it looked like you saw a ghost.
07300549-7C59-4503-BB2B-3D5553904649.jpeg

8E58B310-49B2-4F60-A7FA-6C8F3DD99708.jpeg

Her with the guy from the show (at like 10:30 pm)
705D69A5-F5A7-49DC-B13C-B9A4981B6CEA.jpeg

Yeah, but what if a small part of your time was getting paychecks from the History Channel or Discovery or whatever for wandering around for a little while pretending you hear ghosts? Those dudes cracked a code I never even thought of.
You are very right.

Dude that's genius. I'm doing that on our next trip.