Anyone have photos of a 2 inch lift on 32s or 33s?

Thanks for all the pics and advice guys, 33s under a 2 inch lift isn't my ultimate goal but I bought this jeep with a 2 inch lift so basically I just wanted to see if i could fit them temporarily until I lift it higher. I still might wait to do it all at once since the current tires are brand new.

1 inch H&R coils with bilstein shocks.
.75 isolators.
32 Hankook ats
20190512_092815.jpg

Reactions: sparkyhooker
For the purposes of understanding the compromises, if a modification reduces the suspension's upward travel to less than the ~4" that came from the factory, then that aspect of the Jeep's capabilities has been reduced compared to stock. 33" tall tires on 2" of lift fall cleanly into that category. Accommodations can be made so that the Jeep won't damage itself, but it's capabilities have still been diminished.

I like the way you think! I wouldn't want that for my Jeep.

What about 32" tires? Will that size and a 2" lift reduce the 4" of stock suspension upward travel?

Reactions: Thunderhead
I like the way you think! I wouldn't want that for my Jeep.

What about 32" tires? Will that size and a 2" lift reduce the 4" of stock suspension upward travel?

I've never built around 32s, but I would guess around 2-3" of total lift

I have exactly 2" of lift from my OME springs, and I'm running a JKS 1.25'ish body lift. My 285/70R17's (metric 33's) fit just about perfect. I have a half inch extra bumpstop in front and about an inch and a half extra in the rear. I know you need that body lift for the proper clearance... In other words, I'd be bumpstop for the tires if there body lift were not there. With the body lift, I'm protecting hard things from contacting other hard things. (Real limits vs. limits due to tires size)
IMG_20200405_143456949.jpg
20180925_124450.jpg
20180925_124444.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris