Anyone run BFG T/A KO2's?

Some people have issues with tracked vehicles, as well. I dont think there is a bullet proof sidewall out there, maybe bullet resistant, but not bullet proof.

I'm just waiting to hear from you how they do in the mud (once you test them out).

That was a great review and I'd trust what was said. That's great BFG upped the sidewall strengths of the KO2 and KM2 from the earlier versions I owned. Looks really good, go for it!

Reactions: Chris
I hope its stronger than the sidewalls on my previous KOs and KMs which were thin and easily sliced.

Watched 2 KM's blow sidewalls at Golden Mountain (Dixie Run 30) this past weekend. Ironically it was the guide on the guided ride sponsored BY.......yup, BFG

In fact, the ONLY tire I've seen blow sidewalls are the KM's. We had one guy blow a sidewall on a dirt road going from trail to trail (aired down to 15 on a tacoma) 3 rides ago.

20160923_134203.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Watched 2 KM's blow sidewalls at Golden Mountain (Dixie Run 30) this past weekend. Ironically it was the guide on the guided ride sponsored BY.......yup, BFG

In fact, the ONLY tire I've seen blow sidewalls are the KM's. We had one guy blow a sidewall on a dirt road going from trail to trail (aired down to 15 on a tacoma) 3 rides ago.

View attachment 6610

Well isn't that ironic :p

View attachment 6610

What was the cause of the blow out?

View attachment 6610
Are those KMs or KM2s on that JK? I can't tell for sure but it sure looks like a KM2. :confused:

Jerry those are km2s. The original KMs had a zigzag center lugs
Thanks for the confirmation, I couldn't see that last night when I was on my Android. I can see that now that I'm on my desktop computer. That's definitely not a good sign for the KM2's sidewall.

Last edited:
I've just put my first 1,000 miles on my new 5-pack. (31x10.5x15).
View attachment 6579
It's been raining just about non stop here for the past 4 months being hurricane season and all but I have put them through a ton of wet, marshy, sandy, stuff we have here. I've felt like they were doing their thing in mud which I had to go search for but I would highly recommend these tires and I will probably never buy a different tire again. I do not primarily drive or interact with mud often enough to buy a M/T but these A/T's are in my opinion, one of the best options out there.
Are you running stock rims (minimum 7"wide) and no lift - Thanks

Reactions: EJD
I just picked up the KO2's for my TJ. I've only had them a short time, but they have done well in all the snow so far.

I looked at a bunch of reviews and the improvements from the original KO's seemed to make them worth a go over some others. The sidewall strength was another plus for me.

Give 'em a go. It'll only be about 40k miles before you have to replace them.....

Are you running stock rims (minimum 7"wide) and no lift - Thanks
Yeah stock Canyon wheels, and stock height..no lift. They fill in really nicely.
I'm actually doing my first 5 wheel rotation ever tomorrow. Love them!