Anyone running 3.75” Backspacing on 15x8s with 32x11.50r15s?

What would I do if I stripped the nutserts? I could always run a spacer or upgrade the springs if I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just grind the head off the stripped nutsert, punch it into the frame and install a new one. Black Magic Brakes sells them for $6/each

Reactions: KCsTJ
Trying to decide what backspacing to go with on my tj Sahara with a 2 inch suspension lift. I want the tires to poke out past the flares, but I don’t want to put too much stress on the ball joints. I know 4” is the optimal because it centers the wheel and doesn’t add stress to the ball joint. Please post pictures. Thanks!

I posted these in another thread when I installed my 2" BDS lift. 3.75” BS 15x8 (AR172) and 32x11.50r15 (BFG KO2)
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/bds-suspension.11881/page-3#post-194531

P.S. stock painted flares, tires poke out just enough for that aggressive look.

Reactions: Don Ashcraft
Reactions: mots
That is the exact tire wheel combo I'm looking at getting. looks good man!

Thanks! Still very happy with my choice of 2" lift, these wheels and the 32's. Ride is smooth and the wheels are holding up great so far. I keep the wheels waxed on the outside and treated with Fluid Film on the inside for easy cleaning, and hopefully to extend their life.

Reactions: Don Ashcraft
Thanks! Still very happy with my choice of 2" lift, these wheels and the 32's. Ride is smooth and the wheels are holding up great so far. I keep the wheels waxed on the outside and treated with Fluid Film on the inside for easy cleaning, and hopefully to extend their life.

Nice. Looks great man. My TJ came with a 2” BB when I bought it. I plan on swapping out the hockey pucks for new coil springs as soon as I can. But wheels and tires first though.

Reactions: mots