Anyone running white wheels?

I love that color jeep, with the wheels and the brown hard top, di you paint that hardtop yourself or is that a factory color, I have a fern green jeep and want to paint my hardtop that color?
The hardtop came that color from the factory but I think you could find some paint that would work somewhere.

Reactions: Devinr29
I have but the "boss" says no.. I think that a retro looking tj would be badass!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I agree. I love the retro look. I’m wanting to get these powder coated white.

82DE225C-5EE1-47AC-A355-53DA712069CC.jpeg

On one of the forums I used to go to in the 00’s there was a guy that had a white rubicon with a metallic blue cage, white D window rims with some weld on beadlocks and the rings were color matched to the cage. It was one of my favorite looking TJ’s ever

I said it at least a year ago; body color matched wheels will be the next fad. Probably more on show cars. Anythings better than black.

Back when I had CJs, I've had a yellow cj5 with yellow wheels, a light blue cj5 with white wheels, and a slate blue cj8 with gray wheels. They all came that way when I bought them, and each one looked great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 02GreenTJ
I’ve had wheel on my old Suzuki powedercoated white and they looked absolutely amazing. Super hard to keep looking white from brake dust and dirt but man they do look good when really crisp white!

Reactions: 02GreenTJ