Anyone seriously considering the R2.8? (Cummins)

As far as flexing and battery problems, I would like to see how the UTVs that are electric work out first. I would totally by an electric UTV in a handful of years for the family farm once I have a chance to read about the tech and can setup my own infrastructure for charging from either fast charging from either a diesel PTO driven generator or slowly with solar. I've fussed with too many vehicles that are dead after a few months of having to be elsewhere and between the batteries, which I now solar charger or the bad gas or some similar issue, I'd prefer it to be similar to my power tools, which I said would never replace my pneumatic tools.

Right now most EVs I see are meant for well maintained roads unless they're industrial, so I'm not sure how the off-road vibrations will play out in frame wear.

Those truck EVs are extremely heavy right now too from my understanding and that sucks to pull out from off road situations.

Lots of hurdles have lots of answers. But with so many unknowns, standards built before tech, don't seem destined for success. In the next 10 years though I'd rather research before committing to that and I think the hardest thing to pull off will be a Jeep you can drive hours on the highway and then hit remote trails and get back.
Not wanting batteries in any places like these!

5692497A-A3A0-4CB5-9858-955D687F70F1.jpeg

A61A29FC-8A7D-4256-AE43-A98BD786EDC0.jpeg

4C43BE9C-6F4A-40E7-AE5F-B88114174867.jpeg

Reactions: BugoutJeep