Anyone use the Power Stop brake kit?

Edward Turner

TJ Enthusiast
I have a sticky caliper on the passenger side of my 98 TJ that’s needing repair, it only crops up when I go for a trip of 50-60 miles and I’ve just quit driving the Jeep this winter because I question the reliability in sketchy weather. I’ve been looking for repair kits on the internet and I can get the Power Stop kit through my local Autozone which I think is a real plus. And, a total swap of rotors and calipers ought to be dead simple for my local mechanic's shop since I don’t have the facility to do the work myself. Anyone use this brand before and have issues or even better, success? Thanks.

This is a super easy job. Even without a garage I would be out doing a disk brake job in the driveway if it isn't too windy. I'm upstate NY. It's just a few bolts to play with. Hard to make it into a two beer job.🍻

Reactions: Allstar424
The local sourcing of the parts was a central attraction but if yours are squeaky that’s a negative for me. And I did like the thought that the included new rotors weren’t much more than a pair of factory calipers. Thanks for answering the question.

Reactions: papasjeep