Are 33's bad for 3.07 gears?

I forgot i’m not on social media, I need to use proper grammar on here 😅

generally speaking you should always strive to use correct grammar for this very reason. When you allow yourself to communicate like an illiterate buffoon because you're spending a lot of time in the presence of other illiterate buffoons where it's the acceptable format, it inevitably leaks into everywhere else, such as communications with an employer or potential employer that values employing people that don't present as retarded. Same goes for quality members of the opposite sex, best not to present yourself as a circus clown in their presence.

Oh, and 3.07s on 33s is terrible.

Your Jeep will love the 4.88 gears with 33 inch tires . If anything it should improve fuel mileage .

It will magnify any driveline vibrations because the driveshafts will be spinning much faster . I replaced both driveshafts with new Tom Woods shafts to get rid of the majority of vibrations . The front shaft was the main culprit , it was worn out at 145,000 miles .

generally speaking you should always strive to use correct grammar for this very reason. When you allow yourself to communicate like an illiterate buffoon because you're spending a lot of time in the presence of other illiterate buffoons where it's the acceptable format, it inevitably leaks into everywhere else, such as communications with an employer or potential employer that values employing people that don't present as retarded. Same goes for quality members of the opposite sex, best not to present yourself as a circus clown in their presence.

Oh, and 3.07s on 33s is terrible.

Never go full retard.

1718378097009.png

im on 3.07 with 33's and my Thang is defo still quick, somehow managed to beat a powerstroke in a rolling race
1718378259535.png

• Haha
Reactions: iKrea and Tob