Arizona Rock Crawler

Complete opposite. Drives smooth in FWD with no rear DS. Tried your pinion angle adjustments today. No bueno.
Oh interesting mine was opposite. Have you tried bolting on someone else’s Tcase? It has to be either Tcase, Driveshaft, or diff since removing the rear shaft cures it

Oh interesting mine was opposite. Have you tried bolting on someone else’s Tcase? It has to be either Tcase, Driveshaft, or diff since removing the rear shaft cures it

Well, had a shop replace all the internals of the rear diff. New rear DS, X3, t-case rebuilt. Only thing left is the 3550 slushbox.

Well, had a shop replace all the internals of the rear diff. New rear DS, X3, t-case rebuilt. Only thing left is the 3550 slushbox.
sheesh that sucks man. Vibes are maddening. I have vibe PTSD sometimes when my sub hits too hard and my mirror shakes while I’m on the freeway 😂

How's the vibes from the low pro vs oem trans mount?

I've been considering the extra clearance skid with a lo pro mount.

How's the vibes from the low pro vs oem trans mount?

I've been considering the extra clearance skid with a lo pro mount.
So there are definitely increased idle vibes but it’s really not that bad. If you listen to music you won’t notice them. If you sit in traffic for long periods of time in silence you’ll hear them. Personally for me the advantages of it far outweigh the slight idle vibes. The second you step on the gas they go away. I do a ton of stop light town driving and don’t mind it a bit

Reactions: Chris
I should also note that the increased vibes are only present with the AC on. When AC is off the idle is smooth as silk

Picked up some bestop soft lowers and uppers today off craigslist for $200! Gonna see how the soft lowers do on the way to some wheelin today! Couldn’t resist that price
14D5EB2E-CECB-44E7-B714-DCD6CB3C2CA0.jpeg

Got to put some of that belly clearance to work today!
BBA9349D-9783-4FEB-86AA-29D30FD2B83E.jpeg

Now I need some more booty clearance. I was smackin my tank all day and the edge is all caved in now. Savvy GTS gets here within the next few weeks hopefully.
A62D0374-6559-47DD-8762-016AAFEB4FB5.jpeg

I’ll upload more pics from the trip later.

Last edited:
Just watched your video. Your co-pilot seemed calm and collected even on that front wheel lift.
Which was impressive considering if I rolled there was a giant cliff to the passenger side I would have tumbled down. That’s my dad he’s a pretty cool dude.