Automatic vs Manual

What about aluminum vs steel transmissions?
There ain't nothing better than a good ole' cast Iron 4 speed. Back in my day we used to fill them with 300wt and they had rope seals. And you could rebuild it with just a piece of your leather belt and a 5/8" wrench.

And they can stop up to .45ACP.

DeadlyRemorsefulHornedtoad-max-1mb.gif

Every one of you assholes should just be concerned about one thing and one thing only.

And that is whether or not you're exclusive enough to have made it onto the "Team LJ" roster for TJ Fest. Those guys get their own channel, that's how badass they are!

If I were you that's what I'd be concerned about, not automatics versus manuals ;)

Every one of you assholes should just be concerned about one thing and one thing only.

And that is whether or not you're exclusive enough to have made it onto the "Team LJ" roster for TJ Fest. Those guys get their own channel, that's how badass they are!

If I were you that's what I'd be concerned about, not automatics versus manuals ;)
I'm not on team LJ and I have an LJ. This is BS. I'm outraged....

Do they have matching Jackets?

Howdy everyone! The other night my father and myself were out to eat and we started chatting about out jeeps. He has a 2001 Manual SE and I have a 1999 Automatic Sport. The conversation went on to talk about which we think is better for off-roading, the manual or the automatic. I was pretty adamant on the Automatic being better because of the low-end torque and more control you have. Though he seems to stand on his ground that a manual is better. What are your thoughts on the automatic vs manual for off-roading?
My thoughts are that anyone who starts this discussion should be automatically banned and manually dismembered.

What kind of radio do you run in your jeep? Have you heard that GMRS is the official radio of the wranglertjforum and all unofficial "official events"?
A radio is still on my list of things I need to get for the Jeep, granted I don't sell it and look for a clean one without as much rust.

It may not be too late to apply. Hell, you might even get a cool sticker to go along with your membership ;)
They told me I cannot join because I have Racist White wheels and removed black wheels. They said Black Wheels Matter and for me to just remove them and put them in boxes disqualifies me.

I reminded them my new wheels are made by a company called "Power". They are the white wheels, by power wheels. The White..........

Just kidding, you guys know I live in Northern Idaho ,cut me some slack guy!

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and Chris
They told me I cannot join because I have Racist White wheels and removed black wheels. They said Black Wheels Matter and for me to just remove them and put them in boxes disqualifies me.

I reminded them my new wheels are made by a company called "Power". They are the white wheels, by power wheels. The White..........

Just kidding, you guys know I live in Northern Idaho ,cut me some slack guy!
You damn racist! Time for some critical race theory classes for you. Or as the CCP might refer to them, “re-education”.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Yeah, except I am serious. That discussion is as old and busted as the fucking idiots that start them.
Nothing new, people start threads on conversations that have already been had on this forum all the time. It's the internet where things get brought up again and again...and again.