Bartact Seat Covers In Stock?

Ron505

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm ready to pull the trigger on these seat covers. My question is, does anyone know of anyplace that stocks them? Morris 4x4 has blk/camo, or blk/red in stock, but I'm looking for just blk/blk.

I'm just too impatient to wait a month, so any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ron

Good news....I actually started calling places, and Know Where 2Jeep out of PA did the leg work for me, and got them directly from Bartact for a better price than anyone has them listed for. I will have them early next week. I'm currently having them quote me some other parts. After all, it is Fathers Day week...lol.

Reactions: VirtualRussel
Good news....I actually started calling places, and Know Where 2Jeep out of PA did the leg work for me, and got them directly from Bartact for a better price than anyone has them listed for. I will have them early next week. I'm currently having them quote me some other parts. After all, it is Fathers Day week...lol.
What was the final price you got them for? Those are pretty spendy, but they look nice.