Bartact seat covers

Just ordered a set for the front seats over the weekend. Got them in the Black and Graphite. Can’t wait to see how they look.

Just ordered a set of fronts from Bartact directly, $309 shipped. Red center, outer black, they fit like a glove and were easy to install, I really do love them.

The only other seat covers I have personally seen that are as nice as Bartact is RuffTuff. A good friend of mine bought some from Cabela's in Kryptic Camo, spent nearly $1000 on the front/rear set. They are nice, and fit very well in his '06 3500 Megacab.

But for Jeeps I would stick to Bartact. Love the pockets, they come in very handy when running with doors and top off, gives a place to stash your wallet and such.

I would have bought from Quadratec, but they started charging sales tax in 2019, so that's out.

Reactions: BobK
I loved my Bartact seat covers in the TJ. Problem is my buddy who bought it really liked them also so I let him have them. Now I need to buy another set. Anyone know where to get the best price? I see Morris 4x4 has $40 off if you spend $400 which I will be doing because I'm getting front and rear this time. Wondering if there is a forum code or anything.

Several people have had problems with Morris lately, which is unfortunate. I’ve purchased from them twice this year with no problems. Maybe I got lucky, but I’ve never had an issue with them.

I got the Bartacts over a year ago and couldn't be happier. My logo is the same color as the insert. According to their website you can order custom embroidery on the headrests as far as color and design.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/jeep-wrangler-seat-covers

I also ordered the optional lumbar support. It's kind of a funky blood pressure type squeeze bulb into an inflatable bladder, but it works incredibly well. Best interior mod by far.

View attachment 71649
View attachment 71650
I got the Bartacts over a year ago and couldn't be happier. My logo is the same color as the insert. According to their website you can order custom embroidery on the headrests as far as color and design.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/jeep-wrangler-seat-covers

I also ordered the optional lumbar support. It's kind of a funky blood pressure type squeeze bulb into an inflatable bladder, but it works incredibly well. Best interior mod by far.

View attachment 71649
View attachment 71650
@DuncLJ are you still happy with the Lumbar support? I’m looking to add to my seat.

@DuncLJ are you still happy with the Lumbar support? I’m looking to add to my seat.
I've had the Bartacts with the lumbar support for almost 3 years now. Everything looks and works good as new.
I have the lumbar support on both seats and keep them pumped up pretty high with air. They hold the air and pressure great, and are very comfortable.

Reactions: Irun
I ordered my Bartacts from Morris 4 x 4 a week or two ago. Today I got a notice that the ship date is expected to be November 5th.

Wait... you actually ordered from Morris4x4? :LOL:

Don't be surprised if you never get them at all. Or at least end up waiting 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ_Wrangler
Wait... you actually ordered from Morris4x4? :LOL:

Don't be surprised if you never get them at all. Or at least end up waiting 6 months.
I got my first set from them, no problems. I am aware some are not happy with them here recently but my experience was just fine.

Edit: They had 10% off Labor day.

I got my first set from them, no problems. I am aware some are not happy with them here recently but my experience was just fine.

Okay, well I guess that's one positive experience at least (y)

I'm surprised you didn't just order from Bartact directly, that's what I did.

I've had the Bartacts with the lumbar support for almost 3 years now. Everything looks and works good as new.
I have the lumbar support on both seats and keep them pumped up pretty high with air. They hold the air and pressure great, and are very comfortable.

You have the fancy version! I got my Bartacts years ago. All they had then was a slot for lumbar support, but no product to put in it. Mine's been rocking a small towel there for years. The seat covers are the best I've ever had though and I've installed them in two different LJs!

Reactions: DuncLJ
You have the fancy version! I got my Bartacts years ago. All they had then was a slot for lumbar support, but no product to put in it. Mine's been rocking a small towel there for years. The seat covers are the best I've ever had though and I've installed them in two different LJs!
The Bartact website needs to make it easier to order the Lumbar support. You have to dig through the website and find the supports in the "Accessories" section and order them from there. It would be nice if they were listed in the drop down menu as an option when you order the covers.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/accessories/products/air-lumbar-support-bladder
bartact.jpg

The Bartact website needs to make it easier to order the Lumbar support. You have to dig through the website and find the supports in the "Accessories" section and order them from there. It would be nice if they were listed in the drop down menu as an option when you order the covers.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/accessories/products/air-lumbar-support-bladder
View attachment 190072

This is perfect. I've been on their site a few times recently and never saw these. I'll be ordering a pair this evening! (y)

Reactions: DuncLJ
This is perfect. I've been on their site a few times recently and never saw these. I'll be ordering a pair this evening! (y)
Nice. They look a little hokey with the squeeze bulb, but they work great and have lasted well.

Based on reviews and posting on this site I ordered and installed Bartact seat covers. I got the graphite base model. I didn’t want stitching going down the center. They were pretty easy to install and look cool in my 2005 Unlimited. Also bought some zipper pull cords. Happy with everything I ordered.
thanks for all the postings here

I just wish they did not have the name on them, they need a no logo option.
I asked, of course not. They have a third party who will embroider whatever you want and remove the bract logo but the holes are still in the fabric so it may not look great. Also voids the warranty.