Beach Jeep Mods

Ok my Jeep peeps I'm back. 2years plus but it's time for me to keep fixing my Jeep. Long story short my wife passed away late February. She loved the Jeep so I'm getting my head screwed on and fixing some minor issues. I need this community more than you know. Thanks Chris for all your hard work
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Kevin. I can relate - I lost my first wife to cancer 20 years ago last month. I still think about her every day.

Welcome back. Looking forward to following your thread.

Jeff

Trektop is on.
20210623_112824_copy_3468x4624.jpg

The top is twill, but they don't make the upper door in twill. Ordered directly from Bestop.

Bad

Decision?
I just got back from a 1.5hr each way trip to ID. Most of it was on highway, with some backroads. I'm going to put some Rancho's on sometime this week. If I'm happier with the Rancho's, you can buy my Fox Savvy TJ Valved Shocks if you want. They're not horrible, not as stiff as Bilstein, but definitely not as soft as Rancho's. Now that my jamb nut on my front TB is snug, they may be a little better than I previously thought, but I'm not counting on it.

Don't hate, but I have a question about my double adjustable Savvy upper front control arms.
Do I have to change them to the Johnny joints or can I install on the original upper control arm mounts. I have a 2006 Rubicon axle and my upper front mounts are in good shape.

Don't hate, but I have a question about my double adjustable Savvy upper front control arms.
Do I have to change them to the Johnny joints or can I install on the original upper control arm mounts. I have a 2006 Rubicon axle and my upper front mounts are in good shape.
The bushings on the axle? Yes, you can run them. No issues at all

Now I see why my new steering gearbox won't go on my lower steering arm. It's not round at all!!
20210722_135717_copy_756x1008.jpg

Went with Mopar. Should get it next week sometime. No hurry. Black Magic Brakes are still in the box. Rear end still needs coil springs and shocks anyway

Reactions: TJ Starting