Beach Jeep Mods

Ok my Jeep peeps I'm back. 2years plus but it's time for me to keep fixing my Jeep. Long story short my wife passed away late February. She loved the Jeep so I'm getting my head screwed on and fixing some minor issues. I need this community more than you know. Thanks Chris for all your hard work

Ok my Jeep peeps I'm back. 2years plus but it's time for me to keep fixing my Jeep. Long story short my wife passed away late February. She loved the Jeep so I'm getting my head screwed on and fixing some minor issues. I need this community more than you know. Thanks Chris for all your hard work
Dude, sorry to hear about the passing of your wife....glad you are back.

Reactions: Kevin E
yep, my buddy loves Super Sevens, when his wife passed away he bought one

he knows his wife approved

sad when you lose your partner
very cool to do something they would love

DSC_0019.jpg

Reactions: Kevin E
Sorry to hear about your loss, this community is a great one. Glad you’re back!

Reactions: Kevin E and Chris
First of all, these are soooooo comfortable. I sit up a bit higher and they wrap around you like a glove. I can see over my hood now. My driver side seat had little cushion left.
The down side is they are a touch wider. I installed them exactly per the instructions. They are closer to the door side and will rub on roll bar pad and the doors hit the recliner lever. No biggie for me because I don't adjust anything while driving. Just an observation.

Do these come off? The screws turn in either direction since it's hinged.View attachment 259565
I used some vise grips and squeezed the entire inner ear and then turned the screw out. yes it messed up the coupler but It came apart. I then took the nut out and then drilled through the entire coupler. I installed a pin all the way through and used a keeper pin on the back side. or you can buy some aluminum ends for around 70 dollars. One day I will buy some but they work great now and I can completely remove the top in a couple of minutes now.

Reactions: DrDmoney