Beach Jeep Mods

I use the Blue Top (light gray case) deep cycle on my crawler with a 105 amp alt, it has electric fans for the transmission, power steering coolers and one on the radiator for engine cooling plus a 8724 warn winch. They say that OPTIMA quality has suffered but you cant prove it by me, been running a Red top in a F150 Heritage since 2005.

Jason

Hello Jason,

Thank you for sharing!
That's why I love this Fourum.

Stay Safe,
Rocky

Reactions: Chris
They have arrived hopefully get them on tonight
f067faea0e451fb2d8ec23bbba3f800f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Still need to put on the smaller ones but the mosquitos were killing me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You're doing all 8 arms, correct?
Eventually. The LCA were replaced when the PO lifted the Jeep. Uppers are all stock. It's a Pro Comp lift not sure why the upper control arms were not replaced. I need to do my SYE and driveshaft next.

Eventually. The LCA were replaced when the PO lifted the Jeep. Uppers are all stock. It's a Pro Comp lift not sure why the upper control arms were not replaced. I need to do my SYE and driveshaft next.

Yeah, I only needed the uppers but I figured I'd just do all of them for piece of mind.

It's nice to have adjustable ones incase you ever need them!

Yeah, I only needed the uppers but I figured I'd just do all of them for piece of mind.

It's nice to have adjustable ones incase you ever need them!
Is replacing upper rear control arms hard? I need taller jack stands for sure.

Is replacing upper rear control arms hard? I need taller jack stands for sure.

Honestly, the only hard part about it is being on my back on a creeper with jack stands. If I had a lift it would have all been so much easier.

It took me a lot of time because I was setting pinion angles and making sure all my control arms were the proper length.