Bedliner inside the tub

Here it is installed. Gotta say, I’m impressed. Fit perfect. I didn’t buy it for sound reduction but there is a noticeable reduction in engine/drive train noise. The first couple pics are before the seats went back in.

View attachment 398377

View attachment 398378

View attachment 398379

View attachment 398380

View attachment 398381

View attachment 398382

View attachment 398383

That is really nice... damnit, now I got something else on the list of crap I need...😆

That is definitely on my list. Can you show a picture of the area in front of the back seat?

Anything in particular you want to see? Basically, it goes up to the bottom of the rear area (the raised area). I have a vinyl floor covering in the back that overlaps the new flooring. I’m seriously considering the Armorlite rear mat and inside wheel well covers now.

So my thoughts are can it/will it potentially trap moisture against the floor? Also, was it really necessary to remove the seats to install?

Their instructions for the TJ say to remove the seats. It certainly made the install much easier. It doesn’t take long to remove the seats anyway.

No idea on the moisture issue but there are a number of newer model Jeep videos of the Armorlite installs on YouTube and they don’t seem to have issues with moisture. Can’t be any worse than carpet.

Reactions: DWR
Their instructions for the TJ say to remove the seats. It certainly made the install much easier. It doesn’t take long to remove the seats anyway.

No idea on the moisture issue but there are a number of newer model Jeep videos of the Armorlite installs on YouTube and they don’t seem to have issues with moisture. Can’t be any worse than carpet.

Once you do some wheeling with it in can you let us know how easy it is to clean/wash out the typical trail dust or bit of mud? Debating between the khaki and black… prefer the look of black but…

So my thoughts are can it/will it potentially trap moisture against the floor? Also, was it really necessary to remove the seats to install?

I figure the moisture on the floor has to be similar to carpet. I was thinking about removing the “extra” drain plugs under it just to be extra sure.

That brings up a question. Do the Armorlite drain plugs extend deep into the stock holes or just through their product?

Reactions: DWR
Once you do some wheeling with it in can you let us know how easy it is to clean/wash out the typical trail dust or bit of mud? Debating between the khaki and black… prefer the look of black but…

This Jeep is new to me so still working on all the issues. It was in good shape when I bought it overall but it needed some work to get it 100%.

Personally, I'd go black unless you spend most of your time in the desert. Then maybe, the khaki would better.

I figure the moisture on the floor has to be similar to carpet. I was thinking about removing the “extra” drain plugs under it just to be extra sure.

That brings up a question. Do the Armorlite drain plugs extend deep into the stock holes or just through their product?

The drain plugs are actually used to help anchor the flooring where it needs to be. They extend all the way through the flooring and into the sheet metal.

Skip to 4:55 in this video for a better explanation than mine.

This video will also give you an idea of the cleaning process.

Can it be pulled out (like the carpet) without removing the seats and console?

Not without removing the center console for sure. It might be possible to remove and install with the seats in but I’m not sure. It’s easy to remove the seats so I would just take the seats out if I decided to remove the flooring

+1 for monstaliner. Did it myself in an afternoon. Proper prep and then paint. It's held up to abuse for 10 years without a sign of wear. Another thing to consider is road noise. If that is something you are concerned about, you'll definitely hear a difference between bed lining and carpet.

X2 , easy to clean and get the texture you want.

I don't need to read 3 pages to know bedline is tacky and ugly anywhere but a bed.
^^
I think its more functional if its easy to clean.
Oh also, no one asked you to read this thread. So next time just save your time and unneeded comments.

• Face Palm
Reactions: lBasket
^^
I think its more functional if its easy to clean.
Oh also, no one asked you to read this thread. So next time just save your time and unneeded comments.

Well, it's not easy to clean. As had been said. So, you also don't think it's functional? Glad we're in agreement.

I am also torn between the tan and black. It’s going to be a last minute decision. I feel like the tan fits the tj era better. But black is more modern. Hmm ….