Bestop twill top giant logo

This will cause me to look elsewhere next time I need one.
lol, I actually asked him not to look at it as a company thing and just regurgitate some corporate BS, but to consider looking at it from the viewpoint of 99% of the peoples that buy it, stand out in the company with some balls and maybe stand up for us to the power-to-be.
Crickets...what a pussy!
Before that, he didn't like me requesting a royalty to advertise for Bestop and said a lot of Jeep stuff is branded.
I said yes it is, but they mostly have cool logos and your logo looks like shit!

yes it is, but they mostly have cool logos and your logo looks like shit!
Lmao! Yes it does.
It's big and ugly...I'm big and ugly too but I don't force myself on others and expect them to pay for it. I've got a fairly new Sierra Offroad top that I'm pretty happy with. When it's time to replace it, I will shop for a top that doesn't have a recockulous logo branded into it.

I have a new Trektop NX in the box I haven't installed yet. I'm thinking maybe I'll find some sort of iron-on patch or use peel and stick velcro to attach a patch over their stoooopid giant logo. I just need to find the right patch. I also like the black spray paint idea.

Last edited:
We should all go on their twitter account and start just hammering them on this, and start peppering their help desk as well.

Reactions: DWR
We should all go on their twitter account and start just hammering them on this, and start peppering their help desk as well.
I considered ordering one and returning it and telling em I ordered the one without the logo.
But I'm not that motivated to be a giant asshole for no reason.

I considered ordering one and returning it and telling em I ordered the one without the logo.
But I'm not that motivated to be a giant asshole for no reason.
I say if Bestop is going to be giant assholes, we should go full King Kong asshole. But then, I don't believe in that "proportional response" garbage.

• USA Proud
  • Haha
Reactions: DEValken and Mhass
Can you get the Bestop trek top NX without the sunrider function?
Also what non Twill is closest to OEM 3 layer sail cloth?
by the way logo wouldnt bother me at all (to keep on topic) :)

Thats terrible. Glad im running oem. I like the patch idea. But a chemical that could remove it would be best.

Anyone know any interior shops that also do soft tops or sail boats? They would know what to take it off with.

I actually made a dealership pull another new 85 Toyota MR-2 off the lot when they pulled around and had mounted a dealer tag to my front bumper! They weren't happy about it, but they did it anyways.
I talked to a Bestop rep on another Jeep forum about that and basically he said fuck off, too bad.
Yep that’s what they told me I was kinda disappointed they didn’t at least say we’ll look into it

Thanks but I want a "trek top" without the sunrider function, its just something else to break, my OEM is sunrider and its a Pita to store off the jeep.
There's not much to break on the sunrider in the trektop. It's a rod with a pin on the end of it. Personally I really enjoy the sunrider, but I don't believe bestop makes a bowless soft top without the sunrider

I lucked out! There's no giant Bestop logo on the back of my twill Trektop NX! I opened up the box today and have it mostly installed. I just need the hot sun and no wind to get it stretched out and finished up. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow.
PXL_20210415_020633113.jpg
PXL_20210415_010252951.jpg

Good god, that’s horrible.

Glad my twill took doesn’t have it and if that’s the way they are going, I hope it lasts longer than me. I won’t run that bs.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
I just ordered a Twill top from them last week. I hope it doesn't have the Big Logo. That seems to be the way with most products though. We are all walking billboards, I hate it.

my replacement twill top I received from warranty replacement last spring came with a reflective logo on it. the first one I purchased the year before had no logo.

I wasnt a fan of it, I have a habit of throwing away decals when parts arrive, removing stickers, cutting logos off of clothing or cutting stitched logos off of stuff. I prefer the clean look and not branded.

Last edited: