Bestop twill top giant logo

Just installed my replace a top sailcloth. No logo as has been the consensus so far I think.

20210415_195356.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone figure out the best way to get rid of this yet? You’d think if you pay $1500 for something they’d have enough margin to advertise for themselves.

82966E8A-4CCB-4A4F-89A1-21F5A293F7DB.jpeg

What top is this and what kind of ride? I see you have a TJ and an LJ.
It’s my ‘04 TJ. It came with the factory hardtop when I bought it. I just bought the entire soft top setup (bestop super top nx in twill) last month after getting swindled out of a different one. It is absolutely gorgeous and I love it, but I could do without the logo.

I copied this link/ thread to best top and met with the rep at Jeep beach this year he said have been getting a lot of complaints however the decision for logo came from high up in management and there not giving in
My other issue is if you look at item on there web page it doesn’t have it , kinda like there showing one thing selling another

I don't know how I lucked out. I ordered a Twill Trektop NX from Quadratec in March and it arrived without the giant logo. If it had arrived with one, I think I would have found an embroidered cloth USA flag patch that would cover it and use Velcro tape to attach it over the stupid logo.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Tob