Black TJs - Post your LED headlight pics

Judoborna

Hey guys. I got my 1st TJ about a month ago and I’m in love. I’m now a jeeper for life. Ive been making changes to the 97 Sport since I got it and I want LED headlights. The problem is I haven’t seen many black TJ pics with LED headlights and I can’t make up my mind. I have a windshield led light bar in the back seat- waiting on some help to remove the factory bolts for the bracket. For the headlights: Halo or no halo? Black or crystal? I like them all! POST YOUR PICS AND HELP ME OUT.
Before:
C7689CB9-0996-444D-B36F-981177348199.jpeg
After:tints, tire change, black headlight bezel, light bar(sort of), oem Jeep side decals in sand(this week), taillights/side marker grille070F5066-5FFE-41E2-8051-F93C2471630B.jpeg

Last edited:
@Squatch they are really bright too. Having never driven with LED headlights, I don't know how they compare to that, but they are 1000 percent better than factory.

Here are the brights...I did a write up in my build thread too. Not plug and play, but not as expensive as LED either
20170319_215526.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatch
here's my tj with the speaker light knock offs.... after installing, I painted the bezels black to match better, made a huge difference

I'm not a fan of halos on all Jeeps, but I think they can look nice on certain rigs.... to each his own tho
05cdb561199f56d8ec0fa9b36bd5885a.jpg

Reactions: Judoborna
Noodle I like your rig. The bumper is not a good match though (sorry :( ) a short bumper with fog light on each end and a winch will be great match!
I see your point about the bumper....but I did add a m8000 WARN recently. As you know, photos of our rigs are just a snapshot in time, our rigs are constantly changing over time. ;)

Reactions: Squatch