Brake Pads suggestions

TJim

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hey everyone,

I am looking for brake pad replacements.

I run 31x10.5r15 tires.

What should should I look for buying some brake pad replacements? Any suggestions? Brands?

I know most would say Black magic brakes, but I don't live in USA. I live in Greece.

Do you know if I can find anywhere in Europe Black Magic Pads? Or any way to ship them here?

Otherwise any others brands I should give a try?

Hard to recommend what to purchase since we do not know what you have available in Greece.
IF you could provide us a list of what is available; we could more easily recommend one.

Hard to recommend what to purchase since we do not know what you have available in Greece.
IF you could provide us a list of what is available; we could more easily recommend one.
TBH, it's the first time I am looking into this topic ever, so I have no clue what to look for. I can find countless brake pads but I don't really know in which characteristics I should choose.

IF you could provide us with the manufacturers, model and part number; it would be easier to recommend one.
Some brands I can find are:
Brembo, Bosch, Ferodo, Ate, Ashika, Toyota, TRW, Textar, AD International, Aesthetix Development, Delphi, FIBA, Fri. Tech, Pagid, Woking.

Yah that is a hard one.
Even if we refer to the same manufacturer, they will use different names for the same parts in different regions of the globe.

Go with what ever lasts, you are not flying 300 km/h.
In the US we have Duralast Platinum, ceramic pads distributed by AutoZone parts store. A good general purpose pad that last long, does not make noise, life time warranty, last long, does not create excessive brake dust and locks up brakes when i slam on them just like any other brake pad.

People mention Centric a lot, noting bad to say, makes lots of brake dust through

Reactions: TJim
Centric Posi-Quiet pads work well. I got mine from Rock Auto and I believe they ship to Greece.

EBC. I’ve never used them but have read that they work in the right conditions for the pad compounds available.
I believe they are made in Great Britain, maybe they still do business in Europe. You know, after the divorce and all.