Buying my first jeep

lol i've got a couple and a few white lithium grease ones too from rebuilding dirtbikes

Reactions: _swede
Most people I talk to drill like a 1" hole in the frame to flush the frames out cause here in WV even if you never take it off blacktop you'll be in mud at some point

i literally just added it to my cart on amazon cause there is only one left hahaha, its not the money that steers me off the OME its the yellow. Now if I had all OME shocks instead of pro comp Id be all over it

Reactions: Chris
i literally just added it to my cart on amazon cause there is only one left hahaha, its not the money that steers me off the OME its the yellow. Now if I had all OME shocks instead of pro comp Id be all over it

Oh yeah, get it while it lasts!!!

A steering stabilizer isn't going to make the biggest difference in the world, so that one you're going with is just fine, trust me!

Reactions: _swede and Zach
OK guys how can i find out what I have if it's a 35 or 30 cause I want to change my gears to like a 4.88

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1450646492767.jpg

Also notice the lovely steering stabilizer in lower right of pic

Yeah lol till the new one gets here on Tuesday then it can protect the inside of my trash can

Reactions: Chris