Calling Green TJs

I've been leaning towards those type flares and seeing how you did yours has me convinced how to go.
I am glad it could be of help to you. With so many different options and ways that each individual can build there Jeep. It is always nice when you come across that one picture or that one jeep build you might see as you are out and about that confirms what you were thinking of doing.

I am glad it could be of help to you. With so many different options and ways that each individual can build there Jeep. It is always nice when you come across that one picture or that one jeep build you might see as you are out and about that confirms what you were thinking of doing.
Absolutely, did you have the inserts of your wheels color matched to the Jeep or did you use that as your color to build off when you bought the wheels?

PGF Emerald Green Pearl. Been thinking of paining it concrete gray though...

IMG_20190420_165159.jpg

I really like "individualality" when put into the thought of some peoples Jeeps and your's certainly qualifies friend. Love it! Beautifully executed, the black trim really sets everything off too. KUDOS!
I'm going off the "1941" theme with "billet aluminum" accents and black trim myself.
View attachment 141194
View attachment 141195
Ive been looking for some mirrors like your doorless ones...where did you get them please ?

Man, that's gorgeous! What brand are your hood latches?

Thanks! It photographs well, but it has plenty of flaws. As far as I know, those are factory original hood latches. Are they somehow different than typical (other than the white oxidation)?

Absolutely, did you have the inserts of your wheels color matched to the Jeep or did you use that as your color to build off when you bought the wheels?
The wheels are actually an atx matte bronze. I was really on the fence when I first saw them, decided to give it them try because I didn't want to go with a flat army green. Because as we all know the military jeep wheels were painted a flat army green. To my surprise once the paint was on, and the wheels were installed, they just sorta worked. They seemed to take on the same hue as the color on the jeep. I would like to say that I totally planed it but it was one of those take a chance and it works.

Reactions: Tray Burge
The wheels are actually an atx matte bronze. I was really on the fence when I first saw them, decided to give it them try because I didn't want to go with a flat army green. Because as we all know the military jeep wheels were painted a flat army green. To my surprise once the paint was on, and the wheels were installed, they just sorta worked. They seemed to take on the same hue as the color on the jeep. I would like to say that I totally planed it but it was one of those take a chance and it works.
A "happy accident" you might say. lol

Love the green jeeps guys! I had a 9I DJ that was green and was one of my favorite colors. I'm looking for a silver one now but certainly wouldn't pass up a nice green one.

And they just slide in the door hinge hole ? (you don't have to take out the grommets ?)
Correct, there's also a model just like them where the anti-rattle support is bolted at the top of the hinge instead of one on the top and the other on the bottom. Not sure if they work as well, but seems they would be less cumbersome when installing them.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ