Can I fit 33s?

Yes they are a shitty company.

Metalcloak lies to their customers with deceptive and misleading problems of their own creation and then they offer solutions to their invented problems. The fenders do not do what they claim. Their control arm bushings are a design failure backed by false claims of ride quality improvements. Their track bars directly contradict their control arm claims with the existence of rod ends. Their use of rod ends on the front track bar was long ago shown to be inappropriate decades ago by Rubicon Express. Their long arm is a copy of the Rough Country long arm and everything wrong with it. Their Lock'n' Load is a solution to a problem that RC solved long ago with bonded rubber bushings. Their springs create limits to suspension travel through intentional coil bind.

Where Metalcloak is successful is in creating a cult of gullible uninformed customers who believe anything they are told.

Well said. Let me ask a question. I need some help. I have a completely stock 05 Sport. I want larger tires, but not a lift. Im a 100% disabled vet and stepped on a land mine in 2008. I don’t want to have to climb into or out of the Jeep, because it hurts to much. Can I fit 32’s or 33”s if i put flat fenders on?

• USA Proud
Reactions: John Cooper
Well said. Let me ask a question. I need some help. I have a completely stock 05 Sport. I want larger tires, but not a lift. Im a 100% disabled vet and stepped on a land mine in 2008. I don’t want to have to climb into or out of the Jeep, because it hurts to much. Can I fit 32’s or 33”s if i put flat fenders on?

You can do 31's with no mods. For 32s idk how much rubbing but definitely some.With 33s you would need to hack up your jeep and run true highline fenders.they are the only kind that get you real clearance

Reactions: John Cooper

My 2000 has a 1.25-1.50'' body lift, 4 liter engine, 32r auto trans and 265x75x17 tires, which I am happy with. I had a set of 18'' JK wheels and tires on it a year or so ago but went to the 17'' black wheels with Maxxis Razr AT, about 32.5'' . I didn't want jacked up jeep as I have a prosthetic leg and over 70 years old, I don't need a daily driver, high jeep, to jump in and out off like 20 years ago and I am not crazy about flat fenders. But thats just me.

332679887_989850978652799_8391767891426884738_n.jpg

Last edited:

While some might tell you the tires can fit, you would have to add a bunch of bump stop to reduce the amount of axle travel.
This ultimately reduces the Jeeps capabilities.