Car pics too cool not to share

This one is for sale locally. $13,500 if any of you want it. It's got a skull on the diff cover so you know it’s tuff. :LOL:

IMG_6478.JPG

IMG_6480.JPG

IMG_6482.JPG

Bullitt Is Back, Baby! New Spielberg Movie to Star Bradley Cooper

I'm not much for movies, mostly because of the hollywood type people/celebrities, but I'd consider watching a new Bullitt. I'm very familiar with the chase scene and the dozen or so lost Charger hubcaps :LOL: , but I guess I'd need to actually watch the first one in its entirety before venturing to a new version.

I'm not much for movies, mostly because of the hollywood type people/celebrities, but I'd consider watching a new Bullitt. I'm very familiar with the chase scene and the dozen or so lost Charger hubcaps :LOL: , but I guess I'd need to actually watch the first one in its entirety before venturing to a new version.

I think all anybody remembers is the chase scene.

The amount of work required to make that paint job :oops: Do you have a front shot?
No sorry no shots … it was pretty plain on the front ( Business in the front party in the back 😂 )
But yes Days upon days of work with the paint job. I have done some Pinstriping signwriting the past so I know how much work goes into something like that. …. One mistake and you’re back to the drawing board

Reactions: BlueC and Wildman
You are so correct. Pictures should be banned and not posted without a description or expiation. A picture without learning something is almost useless.

I get what you're saying. There's usually some kind of description as to what the vehicle is when it's a picture pulled from the internet, but not always. Sometimes you just have to appreciate them as a work of art, without ever knowing what they are (like this Hispano-Suiza, for instance).
1669727645939.png

1669727955939.png

That's a '52 F3 Marmon Herrington (see below). Love these things!

Marmon-Herrington​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Marmon-Herrington Company, Inc. is an American manufacturer of axles and transfer cases for trucks and other vehicles.[1] Earlier, the company built military vehicles and some tanks during World War II, and until the late 1950s or early 1960s was a manufacturer of trucks and trolley buses. Marmon-Herrington had a partnership with Ford Motor Company, producing trucks and other commercial vehicles, such as buses. The company may be best known for its all-wheel-drive conversions to other truck maker's units, especially to Ford truck models.[2] Founded in 1931, Marmon-Herrington was based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with a plant in Windsor, Ontario, and remained in Indianapolis until 1963. It is now based in Louisville, Kentucky.

View attachment 380378

That's a '52 F3 Marmon Herrington (see below). Love these things!

Marmon-Herrington​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Marmon-Herrington Company, Inc. is an American manufacturer of axles and transfer cases for trucks and other vehicles.[1] Earlier, the company built military vehicles and some tanks during World War II, and until the late 1950s or early 1960s was a manufacturer of trucks and trolley buses. Marmon-Herrington had a partnership with Ford Motor Company, producing trucks and other commercial vehicles, such as buses. The company may be best known for its all-wheel-drive conversions to other truck maker's units, especially to Ford truck models.[2] Founded in 1931, Marmon-Herrington was based in Indianapolis, Indiana, with a plant in Windsor, Ontario, and remained in Indianapolis until 1963. It is now based in Louisville, Kentucky.

Why is it squatted?

• Face Palm
Reactions: reddvltj
Sometimes you just have to appreciate them as a work of art, without ever knowing what they are (like this Hispano-Suiza, for instance).

I've never seen one in person, but they look beautiful in pictures.