Car pics too cool not to share

_nc_ohc=Oqq36galbhIAX-YbGj4&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

I agree with your opinion , the 60 has a cleaner look . And I'm not the biggest Ford guy.
In fact I probably I feel the 60 is cleaner in Chevy's then a 61.

View attachment 411901

View attachment 411902

Agreed. I love the '59 for its over-the-top styling, but in 1960, they toned it down substantially, and it looked great! The '61s rear flanks and tail treatment made the cars much sportier looking, in my opinion, while the '59 and '60 fall more into the "cruiser" category.

1-1582131847952-2x-jpg.411870

1964 Ford Falcon Sprint: The Ultimate Musclecar...​

was one of the most popular muscle cars of all time...​

top speed of over 185 mph and could reach 0-60 mph in just under six seconds...​

most visually striking muscle cars of its era...​

unrivaled at the time...​

undisputed force to be reckoned with...​

continues to be one of the most iconic muscle cars of all time...​

must-have for any muscle car enthusiast.​

Its nice but who writes this stuff?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman
View attachment 411798
61 Chevy Bel Air 409 with Dual Quads, 4-Speed

One of the most famous American muscle cars of all time is the 1961 Chevrolet Bel Air. It has become an icon of an age of high-performance vehicles due to its classic style and strong engines. The 1961 Bel Air with a 409 cubic inch engine, twin quads, 4-speed manual transmission, and posi back end is one vehicle that sticks out. This vehicle is a real classic that blends flair and power in a spectacular package.
With an astonishing 360 horsepower, the 409 cubic inch engine was a potent option for the Bel Air in 1961. The twin quads, sometimes known as dual four-barrel carburetors, contributed to the engine’s improved performance by enhancing its responsiveness and adding more power. The driver had total control over the vehicle’s performance thanks to the engine’s 4-speed manual gearbox. The 4-speed manual transmission was a well-liked option for drivers who wanted to feel the rush of operating a high-performance muscle car due to its rapid acceleration and seamless shifting.
The 1961 Bel Air’s classic appearance is one of its most famous features, along with its 409 cubic inch engine, twin quads, 4-speed manual transmission, and posi rear end. It is a real classic automobile that collectors and enthusiasts continue to covet because of the Bel Air body style’s timeless looks, strong engine, and high-performance parts. Every element of this car’s design, from the rounded taillights to the curving grille, pays homage to the period of Classic American muscle cars.
View attachment 411799

Ugly then, pretty nice now!

I know. Definitely not giving you crap, just the writer. And I appreciate the extra info that goes with a lot of your pics.

Sometimes I don't know if it's worthy of copying or not. As you said there's times it just seems like total BS... But I do enjoy learning new stuff about a variety of vehicles since mine has been more limited to 4x4's & a few older rigs.