Car pics too cool not to share

Here's one I took at an intersection. The old guy driving looked just like you think he would. Probably sweating. I found it funny. :LOL:

KIMG0079.jpg

Well this fine thread may end up to be endless, at least I kinda hope so. Anyway, I've probably taken enough random pictures of cars that are cool, or not cool, to do damage here so my plan is to just post my pictures that other posts here remind me of.

Looks like my kind of yard sale. (y)
That hubcap looks familiar. Oldsmobile?

I took that picture in 2018 at a fairly large swap meet that usually happens 3 times a year about 10 miles from my house. I really don't know what those hubcaps are from but I do know that I took this picture the same day because these were the same as what was on my neighbor's 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 when I was growing up.
IMG_20180914_123138299.jpg
FWIW I think those came on at least one other dodge model that year and I know for sure his 440 only had a 318.

And, here's the picture I was really looking for, me almost a year after my wreck.
20170803_152023.jpg

Well this fine thread may end up to be endless, at least I kinda hope so. Anyway, I've probably taken enough random pictures of cars that are cool, or not cool, to do damage here so my plan is to just post my pictures that other posts here remind me of.

I took that picture in 2018 at a fairly large swap meet that usually happens 3 times a year about 10 miles from my house. I really don't know what those hubcaps are from but I do know that I took this picture the same day because these were the same as what was on my neighbor's 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 when I was growing up.
View attachment 306565
FWIW I think those came on at least one other dodge model that year and I know for sure his 440 only had a 318.

And, here's the picture I was really looking for, me almost a year after my wreck.View attachment 306568
I have a true love for the automobile, and anything related to them. If it has to do with cars, cool or otherwise, I'm cool with that. We're in the "Off-Topic" section, so as long as @Chris doesn't mind, I say post away!

If it has to do with cars, cool or otherwise, I'm cool with that.

So if it has wheels, it's on topic and we'll just let it run where it takes us? As a car guy, I have too many loaded up and ready.

This one is pretty much yard art at this point, I've known about it sitting here for at least 10 years now, but it is for sale if someone wants it.

IMG_6658.JPG

So if it has wheels, it's on topic and we'll just let it run where it takes us? As a car guy, I have too many loaded up and ready.

This one is pretty much yard art at this point, I've known about it sitting here for at least 10 years now, but it is for sale if someone wants it.

View attachment 306662
First thing I think of...;)
1643810571371.png

• Haha
Reactions: tworley and BlueC
I've actually been looking for another clean shell to build something like this!

Since you're not looking for a "numbers car" for restoration, have you thought about building a new car? That's a popular car so they make a lot of parts for it now.

https://realdealsteel.com/c-1158230-bodies-1970-81-camaro-firebird.html This would be the high side price wise, but there is no rust or repair to deal with. Then you could come down to my part of the country and buy an SB2 engine from one of the many race teams. ;)

• USA Proud
Reactions: ColoJeep