Carnage Thread

Yep you need corner armor. Just have her come on here and ask. We'll all vouch for ya and tell her it's IMPORTANT and needs to be done sooner than later...
You can either add armor before you damage your tub and it's easy to install or you can add armor after you damage your tub and have to hammer that shit out. Your call!

Last edited:
They really aren’t all that quality. I also don’t produce enough refuse off-roading/camping to need one (even on the multi-night trips). I’m bored of the overlanding world.

It isn't the amount of trash I produce when off-roading.

What we normally do on trail runs is everyone buys a trash bag for $5. And then as we're going down the trail you are picking up all the trash others have thrown out into the woods. And for whatever reason up here in the PNW some people are just SLOBS.

Then when we get to the end of the run whoever picked up the most trash wins the pot of money everyone put in buying the trash bags. It's just a fun way to clean the forest up and makes it fun for everyone. The way to make sure you will win is to have 2-3 10-14 year old passengers with ya. They will jump out and go collect trash like you ain't ever seen.

And if we win I take them out for pizza and ice cream.

What we normally do on trail runs is everyone buys a trash bag for $5. And then as we're going down the trail you are picking up all the trash others have thrown out into the woods. And for whatever reason up here in the PNW some people are just SLOBS.

Then when we get to the end of the run whoever picked up the most trash wins the pot of money everyone put in buying the trash bags. It's just a fun way to clean the forest up and makes it fun for everyone. The way to make sure you will win is to have 2-3 10-14 year old passengers with ya. They will jump out and go collect trash like you ain't ever seen.

Love this!

this is a great approach!

Reactions: Wildman
TJ versus air gauge.

AC4A7FB3-2D41-4263-95A6-F35D9EA38D34.jpeg

This is such a great idea! I have a couple kiddos who are looking for any possible excuse to get out of the Jeep on the trail. Problem solved.

The overthinker in me though can't help but ask: At the end of the trail, is the winner determined by mass or the volume of trash collected?

This is such a great idea! I have a couple kiddos who are looking for any possible excuse to get out of the Jeep on the trail. Problem solved.

The overthinker in me though can't help but ask: At the end of the trail, is the winner determined by mass or the volume of trash collected?

It will depend on what was collected. Someone picked up a fender once so we all determined he was the winner. Most times it's who has the garbage bag that is the fullest.
But it's up to the group to decide. It's all for a good cause and everyone get to have fun.