Cartier Roadster for Car Guys

Getting this thread back to the dress vs. skirt (off) topic, can we drop the panties and add a kilt?

Have you ever worn a kilt?
Are they acceptable in any particular dance that's not at the bar within a week of St. Patrick's Day?

All I know about them is that they hang from the waist, there's got to be more to them, like are they only used by Scottish and Irish men and am I a racist, a sexist or maybe both if I ask that?
I'm Scottish, so fuck the Irish! lol
...and no, let's not go back there.

Getting this thread back to the dress vs. skirt (off) topic, can we drop the panties and add a kilt?

Have you ever worn a kilt?
Are they acceptable in any particular dance that's not at the bar within a week of St. Patrick's Day?

All I know about them is that they hang from the waist, there's got to be more to them, like are they only used by Scottish and Irish men and am I a racist, a sexist or maybe both if I ask that?
A "pure" Scottish/irish kilt, no. Utiliikilts, and similar - yes. I was actually one of Utilikilt's very first customers. There's an entire protocol about the "pure" kilt, and I'm no expert - but I think the "Nightwatch" tartan can be worn by anybody. All kilts are skirts, but not all skirts are kilts!

My "gateway drug" to male skirt wearing was the Greek Foustanella, which is similar in length to the Scottish/Irish kilt, but fuller and more flowy. I've come to prefer skirts that are on the longer side for a variety of reasons, Foustanelles and Kilts tend to be about knee length give or take, I like at least upper calf or longer.

If you want to try a skirt on the cheap that doesn't attract a lot of attention (for the most part), try a simple A-line denim skirt. People see what they expect to see and they think you're wearing boring old denim shorts.