Cell Phone Holder

Check out Quadra Lock. I run them in the Jeep and on my motorcycles and bicycles. They are pricey, as you have to buy their case to engage with the mount system, but they are absolutely rock solid. And a lot of mounting options, including working with the RAM mount system.

I run the wireless charging mounts so as not to worry about connecting a cable - which works especially well on the bikes.

Reactions: Ocho
Check out Quadra Lock. I run them in the Jeep and on my motorcycles and bicycles. They are pricey, as you have to buy their case to engage with the mount system, but they are absolutely rock solid. And a lot of mounting options, including working with the RAM mount system.

I run the wireless charging mounts so as not to worry about connecting a cable - which works especially well on the bikes.

wish they made one for iPad mini 😕

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
After reading all these posts that come up, I'm still convinced my setup is better. Sorry.

I just use the base CarMount magnetic setup on mine. It's best because it requires 1 hand and no eyes to put your phone back. It'll hold my pixel7pro/pixel 6 XL (or was it 5?) Crawling in Moab or the Rockies without falling. Can mount it sideways, upside down, don't matter.

Seriously, I have no idea how y'all fuck with clips while driving your jeep and shifting gears and keeping your dumbass GSD puppy from jumping out the car at once.

Dang I don't have better pics! Slap phone into that mount at any angle and boom, magneted.
PXL_20210827_024111409.jpg

After reading all these posts that come up, I'm still convinced my setup is better. Sorry.

I just use the base CarMount magnetic setup on mine. It's best because it requires 1 hand and no eyes to put your phone back. It'll hold my pixel7pro/pixel 6 XL (or was it 5?) Crawling in Moab or the Rockies without falling. Can mount it sideways, upside down, don't matter.

Seriously, I have no idea how y'all fuck with clips while driving your jeep and shifting gears and keeping your dumbass GSD puppy from jumping out the car at once.

Dang I don't have better pics! Slap phone into that mount at any angle and boom, magneted.
View attachment 398801

Only one hand needed to use my mount, it’s spring loaded and holds solid.

I have essentially the same thing but mounted to the left of the radio so it's closer to my hand while driving.

Jeep phone mount 2.jpg

Reactions: lBasket
I mounted a Mag-Safe charger into the Daystar upper tray.

It works great, but since my head unit has wireless carplay my phone usually stays in my pocket.

I only put it up there if it needs a charge.

It looks like I might be able to use my phone as a trail cam there too.

img_2161-jpeg.396284

Reactions: red02tj
I have a ram mount on cross bar of my sport cage. It's great. After a suction cup one let go and the phone damn near went out the passenger window I swore those off.

Ram mount very secure.