Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

At the weight it sits at, I'll will be amazed if it ever runs a 5sec 1/4 mile. Though I always forget it is still on drag radials.

Deep into the 6’s is still impressive. Cleetus can drive and they aren’t afraid to send it if they can.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Kinda surprised they couldn't get the launch control to work on the TRX. It beats the Raptor R off the line every time. Raptor R takes it on a roll with the 10speed. They shoulda switched drivers.

Kinda surprised they couldn't get the launch control to work on the TRX. It beats the Raptor R off the line every time. Raptor R takes it on a roll with the 10speed. They shoulda switched drivers.

I think it’s the prepped track that made the Raptor launch so well.

Reactions: RINC
That 632 at 1,000hp on pump gas is an absolute UNIT. I followed all the world cup drama. Glad Leroy won. The world cup is now the SEMA of drag events. I wouldn't be mad if he never goes again after what they did to him. and it irks me even more that he cares a lot less than I do. I posted on one of Cooper Bogetti's videos about the idea of Ruby coming back as a promod and its at over 1k likes. I keep throwing him that idea. I hope he builds a promod one of these days. Mullet is about tapped out. McFlurry still has a ways to go, its a mid 6 car all day every day. Leroy is about tapped out. Soon they need to introduce something new and everybody has been clamoring for Ruby to come back.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Apparition

I see you saw it

1700180995313.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: RINC and R3ID05TJ
I went down another rabbit hole again at looking at sand cars for sale from his recent trip to glamis. Keep tossing the idea of trading my 63 vw for one. But I'll never pull the trigger. Now im watching ALLLLL the yt videos of these past two weekends in Glamis.

• USA Proud
  • Love
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
I went down another rabbit hole again at looking at sand cars for sale from his recent trip to glamis. Keep tossing the idea of trading my 63 vw for one. But I'll never pull the trigger. Now im watching ALLLLL the yt videos of these past two weekends in Glamis.

Not too far away from you

Reactions: R3ID05TJ