Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

Blazer content is the best content. The thumbnail says it all.

I think I'd have used the view from the front, Impressive seeing all 4 wheels off the ground. I think George could use some wheelie bars.

George has been the one who's been in the most dangerous situations. No brakes on drag week, rolled that burnout car thing and the massive wheelies.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
I think I'd have used the view from the front, Impressive seeing all 4 wheels off the ground. I think George could use some wheelie bars.

George has been the one who's been in the most dangerous situations. No brakes on drag week, rolled that burnout car thing and the massive wheelies.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
His interaction with the people is what makes his channel appealing and I love the racing and builds. I am a performance fab guy so I like to see what TY and Zach do

Reactions: RINC and Apparition
His interaction with the people is what makes his channel appealing and I love the racing and builds. I am a performance fab guy so I like to see what TY and Zach do

He set a Christmas tree world record last night with Mullet. Said he didn't want to do it again as the tree caused some problems on the big end.

• USA Proud
Someone needs to tell him you can buy jugs of brake clean instead of aerosol cans.

Haha. I'll probably change my mind when I see the price tag but I would love to have what we had at the Toyota dealership...a 55 gallon drum of it, with a hand pump, into a metal can with a handle, a trigger, and a Schrader port to pressurize it with shop air.