Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

They will break it today or tomorrow. They're rushing to get it to street car takeover. I call them somehow managing to break the Lenco or the Bruno next.

BTW did you see the box that showed up to Steve Morris' shop at the end of his video? Lots of speculation Mullet getting a SMX now.

Reactions: RINC and Apparition
They will break it today or tomorrow. They're rushing to get it to street car takeover. I call them somehow managing to break the Lenco or the Bruno next.

BTW did you see the box that showed up to Steve Morris' shop at the end of his video? Lots of speculation Mullet getting a SMX now.

Good chance something breaks. Especially if Jackstand is driving it.

In the video where Mullet broke Garrett and Steve were discussing an SMX and it sounded like Steve was going to work a deal out with him. Mullet is already dangerously fast IMO.

Reactions: RINC
In Steve Morris video where he's rebuilding mullets motor you can see written behind him on the white board a big hell yeah brother and a motor progression listed with the smx in line. Everybody knows it's gonna happen. I just wish cleeter didn't have to follow a content schedule for income and drag everything out as much as possible.

James ran a 4.5x something in the 8th in his nitrous Camaro yesterday. That thing is sick to watch running at night. Looks like a top fuel dragster with the flames coming out both sides.

And ya mullet is a freight train especially running on the lockup now. Big end of the track that thing scoots. I keep posting on his videos he needs carbon fiber fenders and a carbon fiber roof. Mullet still needs a big diet.

I'm also really glad Pete is on the beep boops. I never liked Dr bendem all. He changes way too much stuff every run.

Another thing I'm kinda surprised they went with Haltech in McFlurry. Kinda wished they would run Fuel Tech in it. I get the cost difference but I think he could have worked something out with his influence.

Reactions: Modoc Guy
I hate Fords. These fucks are trying to me like Fords.

Fuckers.

1677385575509.jpeg

Sam and Nate built the motor the night before and it runs a 7.80 out the box with perfect oil pressure. I love this car.

They need a chute.

They got lucky with Ty putting in a 7.50 cage but it's going to pass that fairly quickly. 1.15 60ft is insane. Ive been saying it since day 1 I can't wait till they start chasing 6's in this car.

Sam and Nate built the motor the night before and it runs a 7.80 out the box with perfect oil pressure. I love this car.

They need a chute.

They got lucky with Ty putting in a 7.50 cage but it's going to pass that fairly quickly. 1.15 60ft is insane. Ive been saying it since day 1 I can't wait till they start chasing 6's in this car.

I love the McFarland’s sticker

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy and RINC
Lol he ripped the windshield sticker off. Somehow James and George got those made and threw em on between races during sick week when they was in Bradenton. I'm surprised he hasn't got a cease and desist letter yet.

Also glad Ty is finally getting some seat time on camera. Lots to be said about his sick backyard build 700+ hp coyote swapped Ford ranger.

• Love
Lol he ripped the windshield sticker off. Somehow James and George got those made and threw em on between races during sick week when they was in Bradenton. I'm surprised he hasn't got a cease and desist letter yet.

Also glad Ty is finally getting some seat time on camera. Lots to be said about his sick backyard build 700+ hp coyote swapped Ford ranger.

I always wanted a V8 Ranger.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC

They need a chute.

Anyone else have thoughts about how to cram a Bruno boxed Lenco in a TJ?

• Haha
  • USA Proud