Spencer C

So i replaced my o2 sensors with the NGK sensors about 7k miles ago. Didn’t have codes for a while, but just checked it today and I’m pulling codes P0031, p0051, & p0136 (all related to o2 sensors). I’m also pulling codes for p0303 (cylinder 3 misfire) and p0455 (evaporation emission system large leak). I’m wondering if its got anything to do with the catalytic converters? Should i look into replacing the whole exhaust? I don’t even know where to start at this point.

Also, the misfire is usually most active and heavy after I’ve been driving around town all day (or highway) and turn the Jeep off (get some gas, go in a store, etc.) and try to crank it back up. Just idles horribly and wont have any acceleration until i hit the gas petal a few times. Like I said, I’m lost. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Figured out what the problem SHOULD BE; getting heat soak into cylinder 3 injector. Pretty common problem with the 4.0s. Ordered a insulation heat shield on amazon. Should be here shortly. Gonna install that and see if I have any luck with that

I had the Heat Soak. I got a rough idle after starting a warm Jeep. It went away pretty quickly, but the second or third time it turned on the Check Engine Light.
Code was P0303
Misfire on the 3rd cylinder

I just installed the heat shield tubing today

Heat.jpg