Congratulations to Kiwi TJ, the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Kiwi! The Legion of Chrome is proud to have you aboard! Make sure you share the winnings with the ducks.

So the gift card is less a gift card and more of a $200 credit they’ll apply to your order. I emailed Metalcloak from their website and heard back from them after a day or so. Eric @ MC just told me to mention the forum info when I next place my order and they’d apply the $200 credit.

Congrats Kiwi! The Legion of Chrome is proud to have you aboard! Make sure you share the winnings with the ducks.

So the gift card is less a gift card and more of a $200 credit they’ll apply to your order. I emailed Metalcloak from their website and heard back from them after a day or so. Eric @ MC just told me to mention the forum info when I next place my order and they’d apply the $200 credit.
Thanks mate and yes awesome...that's for the heads up I'm going to make contact next week.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Congrats on the win!
Though I feel like i've been there before...kind of reminds me of the North Oregon Coast.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Great photo. Just in time for duck season. :risas3:

Great photo mate!
I will be in Auckland the end of the month. Can’t be too many TJs amongst the 1.5 million people

Congrats on the win!
Though I feel like i've been there before...kind of reminds me of the North Oregon Coast.
lol this is definitely New Zealand wild west coast...the sand is a very dark grey and the surf is epic.

Reactions: EJD
Great photo mate!
I will be in Auckland the end of the month. Can’t be too many TJs amongst the 1.5 million people
Not too many around at all if your heading out west Auckland there are more out that way.....what brings you out to this neck of the woods ?

lol this is definitely New Zealand wild west coast...the sand is a very dark grey and the surf is epic.
Lol, oh I wasn't doubting you you anything...just kind of Cannon Beach-esque.
The wife, kiddo and I are planning a trip down your way. Possibly relocating!

Status
Not open for further replies.