Congratulations to MagnumV8, the December 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

What a BUNCH of BULLSHIT.... Seems more like a bunch of sore losers than anything.

If anyone had issues with the picture or thought it wasn't REAL/Photchop/Enhanced/ or in any other way tampered with then these concerns weren't voiced BEFORE the end of the month? Damn get over it and move the FUCK ON....

As I said earlier, the ship has sailed. I voted for it, but commented that it was HDR from the get go. There's so much detail captured with that method it makes a great looking image.

So I guess then it needs to be determined if HDR is an allowed form of pictures? I don't know enough about that kind of stuff to determine if it is or isn't. I've seen the HDR mode on my phone but honestly have no idea how to use it.

It's still an amazing picture.

Reactions: 5632 and reddvltj
Still no reason to complain

The only crybaby here was the guy who stormed in here and screwed up with great persistence by mistakenly showing that un-retouched photos don't look like a heavily re-touched HDR photo. And also a moderator.

But since we are concerned about the contest rules, we maybe ought to at least acknowledge we are deep into a grey area.

6. Photoshop is only allowed when it's done to clean-up the photo. Do not use Photoshop to put your TJ in a place it never really was (a scenic backdrop for instance), or put things in the photo that were never there to begin with.

7. Do not use Instagram style photo filters, it's tacky and unrefined. Leave that to the teens and tweens that use Instagram please.

I don't really care. All I know is that technology marches on, and anyone can be yesterday's professional photographer now. We should all take advantage of it. Maybe someone ought to amend the rules to better accommodate what is going on here. Or just get rid of the rules.

I'm getting my camera ready for this months contest.
old-camera-collection-of-the-history-museum-of-the-city-FR9M5F.jpg

The only crybaby here was the guy who stormed in here and screwed up with great persistence by mistakenly showing that un-retouched photos don't look like a heavily re-touched HDR photo. And also a moderator.

Damn, someone says they're done with the diatribe and your inability to let shit drop rears it's infantile head AGAIN, and you just can't resist, you drag them back into the fray. My initial post about whiny bitches never singled you out, yet you took offense and fired back directly. Hmm, maybe because you knew that what you were doing was exactly that, being a whiny bitch!

You keep right on telling yourself that, eventually maybe some of your b.buddies will believe it.

But since we are concerned about the contest rules, we maybe ought to at least acknowledge we are deep into a grey area.

I don't really care. All I know is that technology marches on, and anyone can be yesterday's professional photographer now. We should all take advantage of it. Maybe someone ought to amend the rules to better accommodate what is going on here. Or just get rid of the rules.

Your rant claiming ROTM being all about an "artificial sunset" is hypocritical at best. Backdrop is 90% of what has been winning the ROTM contest. The saddest part is, the picture you won ROTM with is grossly enhanced, and here you are bitching about "artificial sunsets". Your pic looks more like your Jeep was photoshopped into that photo than any of the last 5 winners.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Starrs and jjvw
Damn, someone says they're done with the diatribe and your inability to let shit drop rears it's infantile head AGAIN, and you just can't resist, you drag them back into the fray. My initial post about whiny bitches never singled you out, yet you took offense and fired back directly. Hmm, maybe because you knew that what you were doing was exactly that, being a whiny bitch!

You keep right on telling yourself that, eventually maybe some of your b.buddies will believe it.

Your rant claiming ROTM being all about an "artificial sunset" is hypocritical at best. Backdrop is 90% of what has been winning the ROTM contest. The saddest part is, the picture you won ROTM with is grossly enhanced, and here you are bitching about "artificial sunsets". Your pic looks more like your Jeep was photoshopped into that photo than any of the last 5 winners.
Greg? Is that you?

Here you are again with someone else's name on your lips, (finger tips as it were)... You must have a crush on him or something... He's been living in your head rent free for a LONG ass time!!!
Sorry, I get confused about which irredeemably stupid fool is pretending to not attack me.

Sorry, I get confused about which irredeemably stupid fool is pretending to not attack me.
Now that's funny!!! You call others irredeemably stupid fools, yet reason dictates "fools" are the ones that are easily confused. I can can see how that's confusing to you!!

Once again. I'm done!!! Carry on with your bad self!!!

Reactions: jjvw
Now that's funny!!! You call others irredeemably stupid fools, yet reason dictates "fools" are the ones that are easily confused. I can can see how that's confusing to you!!

Once again. I'm done!!! Carry on with your bad self!!!
Just you and another. Carry on with your day. 🙂

• Face Palm
Reactions: reddvltj