Congratulations to tworley, the September 2018 Ride of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @tworley, the September 2018 ride of the month winner! Make sure to contact @Matsonian for your $200 Metalcloak gift card! You may want to message him directly via the contact form on the Metalcloak website, only because I know he's a busy guy and not super active on the forum.

I have to say, I was certain @lrb6805 was going to win it as he was in the lead by one vote up until a few hours ago where you pulled ahead by one! Definitely the most suspenseful ride of the month yet.

IMG_2691.JPG

Congrats on the win..that is a cracker pic. I bet the journey up there was amazing too.
Any ideas what that 200 bucks is for yet ?

Wow, definitely a nice surprise this morning! I figured Irb had this one and I turned off the computer for the day. Thanks guys!

Congrats on the win..that is a cracker pic. I bet the journey up there was amazing too.
Any ideas what that 200 bucks is for yet ?

I need to take a look at their website. I know I need an oil pan skid, but I do like some of their bumpers...

Congrats @tworley! Sweet pic!! :)

Thank you! This shot was about a year before they closed the trail. Have always wanted to hike back up there

Good deal. If it was the 32rh I was gong to advise against getting the MC oil pan skid due to the way it mounts to the bell housing.

I have read that on those types of skids the corners can be prone to catching the rocks vs a sufbord style that can slide.

I've also looked at their 4.5" coils. Now that I have heavier steel fenders and winch the front has definitely sagged. I haven't researched them enough

Reactions: Serbonze
Good deal. If it was the 32rh I was gong to advise against getting the MC oil pan skid due to the way it mounts to the bell housing.

That may be something to consider regardless of the transmission. The MC version is a copy of a several older designs that have fallen out of favor for this reason.

Reactions: Serbonze
Congrats and welcome to the club brah! You mountain folk are gonna be tough to beat with that scenery you're surrounded by.

Reactions: jjvw
Congrats! Very nice rig and photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tworley
Status
Not open for further replies.