Metal Cloak front set 7051 and 7050
$350

Savvy rear set 9103SA and 9106SA
$500

JKS track bar front 18055 and rear 18268
$350

Savvy NP231 TC cable
$100

At the moment i am only taking dibs, no payments. I will need about a week to take everything off the Jeep.
Everything is roughly 2 years old, and saw minimum offroading. I don't play in rocks, so they are not beat or scratched.
Bolts will not be included, if i can i will, but don't expect them.
Will take pics shortly. Prices are shipped.

**EDIT:
TC cable is claimed, paid for, shipped
Savvy Arms claimed, paid for, shipped

PXL_20231208_160023012.jpg

PXL_20231208_160037475.jpg

PXL_20231208_160015665.jpg

PXL_20231208_155901743.jpg

PXL_20231208_155924323.jpg

PXL_20231208_155907101.jpg

PXL_20231208_155918919.jpg

PXL_20231208_155947741.jpg

PXL_20231208_155941336.jpg

PXL_20231208_160118423.jpg

Last edited:
Not saying this sale isn’t legit though the post is in Baltimore while his profile shows Florida. Just FYI.

before talking shit, you could at least ask or wait for me to respond to Chris

“Not saying this sale isn’t legit though the post is in Baltimore while his profile shows Florida. Just FYI.”

Didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers there. Just looking out for users from a potential scam. 🫡

Last edited:

We've had user accounts get hijacked to make spam sale posts before, he's looking out for you as well as any potential buyer.

I'll admit I thought the post felt odd to me, but I didn't notice the discrepancy in location, I was thinking we might be losing you from the TJ scene and you were trying to recoup your mods before selling the rig.

Dude why don't you chill out already..nobody was "talking shit" they were making statements and trying to help. Are you off the meds again?

We've had user accounts get hijacked to make spam sale posts before, he's looking out for you as well as any potential buyer.

I'll admit I thought the post felt odd to me, but I didn't notice the discrepancy in location, I was thinking we might be losing you from the TJ scene and you were trying to recoup your mods before selling the rig.

Yes recouping on parts.
And it is not about what he did, it is about how he did it, there are better way to do things. Chris has addressed me on this matter in another post, there was no reason for him to jump here and make the statement he did. Especially after i have stated that i am not taking any payments, and it will be a week before i can fulfill the shipping responsibility on my end.

Yes recouping on parts.
And it is not about what he did, it is about how he did it, there are better way to do things. Chris has addressed me on this matter in another post, there was no reason for him to jump here and make the statement he did. Especially after i have stated that i am not taking any payments, and it will be a week before i can fulfill the shipping responsibility on my end.

When I initially made my comment I only saw parts and prices without any photographs. There wasn’t any context that mentioned taking only “dibs”/no payments. So that must’ve been added on/edited after the fact.

At the end of the day, I just advised any potential buyers to be wary. I wasn’t trying to be malicious, I’ve just seen various scam posts here and at the time of what I saw this appeared suspicious.

When I initially made my comment I only saw parts and prices without any photographs. There wasn’t any context that mentioned taking only “dibs”/no payments. So that must’ve been added on/edited after the fact.

At the end of the day, I just advised any potential buyers to be wary. I wasn’t trying to be malicious, I’ve just seen various scam posts here and at the time of what I saw this appeared suspicious.
You don't need to apologize or feel bad...dude has his panties in a bunch for some reason maybe he has been naughty and knows he is getting coal in his stocking?

Trust but verify, remember?

You don't need to apologize or feel bad...dude has his panties in a bunch for some reason maybe he has been naughty and knows he is getting coal in his stocking?

Trust but verify, remember?

Oh I’m not. I had a sense he was bent out of shape over a simple comment. At this point, he can thank us for our service for bumping his thread. 😂
Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

• Haha
Reactions: BlueC and P man
MC control arms are still available for another day or two

@KJT do you need front upper MC control arms?

For others. I know this guy. He’s been on the forum for a long time.

Reactions: KJT
Status
Not open for further replies.