Cooper Evolution M/T Tires

Daily driving has been so much better than I expected. They are by far the quietest MT I've ever had.

I haven't used them in the rain yet, but on dry asphalt, they are performing very well so far.
I know it hasn't been too long, but any updates on how you're enjoying these tires? I've got my choices narrowed down and these are still in the running.

Also, any pics of them on your Jeep?

I know it hasn't been too long, but any updates on how you're enjoying these tires? I've got my choices narrowed down and these are still in the running.

Also, any pics of them on your Jeep?

Still very happy with them (Discount Tire less so- see my other thread about that).

If you're in Atlanta, come on by and check them out... I'll be wrenching this weekend trying to figure out some O2 codes.

0E745547-DDF7-4EC0-ADA1-A7E0877C4B6A.jpeg

D9DAF0DF-F631-4FB7-8C90-A0A0C8F1C768.jpeg

Those look great!! 33x12.50r15? On 15x8 wheels?

Also, where did you buy from?
Yea 15x8 DC2s. I got them from Town Fair Tire, I think its just a northeast place though. Anywhere that will price match will work though. Walmart has them listed for $137/each and I sent them the link so they beat it by a few bucks.

Yea 15x8 DC2s. I got them from Town Fair Tire, I think its just a northeast place though. Anywhere that will price match will work though. Walmart has them listed for $137/each and I sent them the link so they beat it by a few bucks.
Thanks for the heads up, they were around 170 last time I looked. Walmart has them on Rollback. Might have to pull the trigger at this price.

Reactions: Axeman
I ordered a set of these as well as a set of Mammoth Boulders in Charcoal. Should have them mounted by next week but not sure when the next time I'll hit the dirt will be yet.

Reactions: Axeman
I'm on my second set of St Maxx on my Dually. Their probably not the best tire for what I'm doing with them, but I'm limited on selecting tires for 17" rims. Plus they really look good on a truck. But I'm only getting 25k miles before needing new. I might get 30k if I push them to last little bit of tread, but I want good rubber under the loads I have on the truck, a 5k lb cabover camper towing a 7k lb boat. Having to buy 6 of them at a time is getting a little spendy. I change my oil every 4500 miles at the local Big O, and they rotate the tires too at that time, so I'm staying on top of them to wear even. I think they may have a softer compound then some of the other tires out there, IDK for sure, just would think they would get closer to 40-45k miles of life,,,gregg

Not trying to hijack, my apologies, it's just some mentioned 40 k miles on the St Maxx, I'm hoping to get any leads on a tire that's like the St Maxx but a better compound for longer mileage,,,gregg

Got mine on today. Snapped a pic after I mounted them. Haven’t gone more than a couple miles but so far Load Range C is a bit cushier than E. Great looking tire and pretty light from what I can tell. I don’t think the picture does them justice.

7A30BD57-77F7-40AF-8058-3CD3880ED516.jpeg

Got mine on today. Snapped a pic after I mounted them. Haven’t gone more than a couple miles but so far Load Range C is a bit cushier than E. Great looking tire and pretty light from what I can tell. I don’t think the picture does them justice.

View attachment 180402
What size? I'm seriously considering these tires as well, mine would be 31x10.5R15.