Cooper Evolution M/T Tires

Mine are 33x12.50r15

They’re great looking tires, much more aggressive in person than I had imagined. Also lighter than my 285 ATs on the Moabs.
Yea, I keep reading great things about these tires - apparently they're better than most M/Ts in both treadwear and on-street performance. Doesn't hurt that they look good too!

Got mine on today. Snapped a pic after I mounted them. Haven’t gone more than a couple miles but so far Load Range C is a bit cushier than E. Great looking tire and pretty light from what I can tell. I don’t think the picture does them justice.

View attachment 180402
Looks great!

Reactions: Rubicon John
Posted earlier on the thread took them offroad to a moderate to difficult in some areas Trail and has them aired down to about 20 psi and the traction was great the sidewall didn't fold over and the durability seems to be good i didn't take out any huge chunks of the tire from rock gardens. So as a budget friendly mud terrain I've been happy with the tires On the road they are somewhat noisy but Thats a tradeoff for performance.

IMG-0307.jpeg

Posted earlier on the thread took them offroad to a moderate to difficult in some areas Trail and has them aired down to about 20 psi and the traction was great the sidewall didn't fold over and the durability seems to be good i didn't take out any huge chunks of the tire from rock gardens. So as a budget friendly mud terrain I've been happy with the tires On the road they are somewhat noisy but Thats a tradeoff for performance.

View attachment 181879
Mine are quiet up to about 65 which is as fast as I’ve driven on them so far.

@Chris Did you try these in the snow on wet pavement before? Im not sure if I should pull the trigger cant find anything related to wet rain or snowy roads?

@Chris Did you try these in the snow on wet pavement before? Im not sure if I should pull the trigger cant find anything related to wet rain or snowy roads?

I've never run these tires at all. The only Coopers I've ever run are the STTs, but that was many moons ago.

Reactions: Bitar100
I've never run these tires at all. The only Coopers I've ever run are the STTs, but that was many moons ago.
On your video you said you had them on your 92 f150 or thats not you? You said they handle well in the rain the Cooper Evol Mt's

Balancing was not an issue. The tires did not have the proper grip especially in wet conditions. Every time braking or starting off I had to be careful and either really ease off the clutch or give myself extra distance to stop.

Cheers

P.S. Not sure why you are being sarcastic, I was serious.
the evolution or the stis ???/ I am thinking about getting the Cooper evolution Mt's 33's but not sure if its good idea for snow and ice and rain

Daily driving has been so much better than I expected. They are by far the quietest MT I've ever had.

I haven't used them in the rain yet, but on dry asphalt, they are performing very well so far.
Have you tried them in the snow/ice or the rain? would recommend them for daily driving? I dont know if I should get the 33's for my daily the Cooper Evolution model .Please any thoughts appreciated

for mud there good tires and Its only really rained once where I live since then and they performed well id say even better than my nitto trail grapplers on my tacoma as for snow I couldnt tell you @Bitar100

Not sure about Performance since I haven’t run the STTs, but I like the looks of the evos on the older rigs better. I’m on my 3rd set and have no complaints.

3rd set? I didn't think they'd been available that long.. now I know.

How do you use them? DD? Offroad?
And what kind of life are you getting out of them?

Thanks.

3rd set? I didn't think they'd been available that long.. now I know.

How do you use them? DD? Offroad?
And what kind of life are you getting out of them?

Thanks.
I put them on 3 of the jeeps I’ve owned in the past year or so. None are daily drivers, used mostly on the road with some sand/mud trail use. I think they look good and works well in this southern terrain.

I have pics of them on the second page of this thread on my other rigs.

Reactions: NOTNSUV