Core 4X4... anyone ever heard of them?

The price seems pretty good.

Just be sure to get them with at least one flex joint.
$630 the complete tier 1 kit with new hardware for a 06 TJ.

Be careful on those tier one arms. poly bushings at both ends of the arm make for a very stiff arm with little flex. You could end up ripping a arm mount clean off the frame. A flex joint at one end should give enough flex to deter that.

Reactions: StG58 and Erik V
Just be sure to get them with at least one flex joint.

Be careful on those tier one arms. poly bushings at both ends of the arm make for a very stiff arm with little flex. You could end up ripping a arm mount clean off the frame. A flex joint at one end should give enough flex to deter that.

That's why I went with the tier 2

I’ll have to check out tier 2 then.
It make sense now that you guys brought it up.

I’m still a newbi with the TJ’s.
I’ve owned 3 CJ’s and a YJ.
The TJ is new to me.

The Tier Two is the best option for those that are not hardcore wheelers. Tier three has forged JJs on one end and tier four has forged JJs at both ends. Most people do not have the need for more than tier two. I do not have tier four up on the site yet. I am waiting for images from Spence. But they are available. Just PM, email, or call. @StG58 Thanks for the mention.

Have a great day!

Allen

Tier two complete kit will be my near future purchase. I’m not a hard core off road wheeler but I like a little bit of overkill JUST in case.
Who has the best prices?

Any photos?

IMG_20171001_130151969.jpg

IMG_20180310_122755722.jpg

IMG_20180310_122801263.jpg

Reactions: Erik V and AOR
Reactions: JLANEF
I like! So much more beefy than the oem stamped steel, and adjustable...did you get their hardware kit, or just buy new bolts yourself? Looks like new hardware.

I like the black. I would go with the charcoal color, all the other colors are too gaudy, and cost extra.

I got their hardware kit. For the time it would have taken me to gather the new hardware I just decided to get theirs and the price was OK for it all.

...I would go with the charcoal color, all the other colors are too gaudy, and cost extra.

I debated between the black and the charcoal and couldn't make up my mind, so I let my 3 year old granddaughter pick. At first she picked the orange so I had to limit her choices :)

I debated between the black and the charcoal and couldn't make up my mind, so I let my 3 year old granddaughter pick. At first she picked the orange so I had to limit her choices :)
C'mon grampa! She could've always bragged about picking the flashy orange! :D

The charcoal just seems to be the same color as everything else under there.