Core 4X4... anyone ever heard of them?

Any chance those arms are in upside-down? Seems the bend would cause a loss of ground clearance over just going stright that way.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: Chris
I just got their double adjustable rear track bar with johnny joints on each end for my 97 TJ. It worked out great. and priced great too.

Any chance those arms are in upside-down? Seems the bend would cause a loss of ground clearance over just going stright that way.

No they are not upside down. If used with the curve up while flexing contact could be made on the control arm mount limiting travel down and possibly mount damage.

How much of ground clearance loss, 1/2 to 3/4 of and inch? Not a significant amount, at least for me.

I do never experiment ground clearance issues with them, the usual contact point is past the curve close to the frame mount.

No they are not upside down. If used with the curve up while flexing contact could be made on the control arm mount limiting travel down and possibly mount damage.

How much of ground clearance loss, 1/2 to 3/4 of and inch? Not a significant amount, at least for me.

I do never experiment ground clearance issues with them, the usual contact point is past the curve close to the frame mount.
Ahh ok cool, I thought the curve may have been there to add ground clearance as opposed to mount clearance.