Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

Concerning your LED issues - did you buy MCEs 3 wire turn light? I need to highline for proper clearances and it will be much easier to do myself with the MCE setup.

I bought the MCE 3 wire. I'm pretty sure mine have a resistance issue.

Have you had a chance to check the Antirock arms at one side bump? I’m kind of at a standstill trying to solve it.

My 11" wide tires with effective 3.5" backspace and no washers on the steering stops don't rub the AR. They did without the spacers.

Ah. I was under the impression you had 12.5s which is what I run on 3.5” backspacing. That’s the size you plan to go to though right? They rub :(

They might actually be 11.5" I can't remember.

Planning on 12.5x35 or whatever the actual measurement is. Then I want to increase the backspace as much as I reasonably can.

What happened here? Who sees it?
20200309_171414.jpg

2/3rds through.
Exactly like my helper. Spent a 100 hours tucking everything up high and tight, still kept tearing shit up, cut off the frame in the front and raised it up, on and on. Gets all done and raises the ride height back up to 4" and all the dragging over shit went away. You really ought to get those 35's on there.

Exactly like my helper. Spent a 100 hours tucking everything up high and tight, still kept tearing shit up, cut off the frame in the front and raised it up, on and on. Gets all done and raises the ride height back up to 4" and all the dragging over shit went away. You really ought to get those 35's on there.

35s are on the way, I promise. Some of this is mod collecting because I enjoy the work and have wanted the hidden body lift for a long time. The front is being left alone.

Reactions: rasband