Damage from attempted theft

So Blaine, I'm good to go with a functioning SKIM? There are very few times I am in a questionable area.
No way for me to know. I explained what has to happen to bypass it. I can't predict the future and I don't know how many thieves have tow trucks and where you leave your vehicle unattended. I do know that I had contacts at one point in time who would for the measly sum of a few hundred bucks and an address with license plate number, would swing by, snag your car, haul it to the desert and burn it so you could get out from under the payments or collect the insurance.

No way for me to know. I explained what has to happen to bypass it. I can't predict the future and I don't know how many thieves have tow trucks and where you leave your vehicle unattended. I do know that I had contacts at one point in time who would for the measly sum of a few hundred bucks and an address with license plate number, would swing by, snag your car, haul it to the desert and burn it so you could get out from under the payments or collect the insurance.

For all practical purposes I am confidant my Jeep is protected. There is no way to prevent someone with a roll back from loading the Jeep and carting it off. It is rarely parked where a roll back or tow truck hooking up to it would go unnoticed.

Last edited:
I would like to hear what others do.

If it's possible, I don't leave it accessible. If it's not possible, I don't leave it unattended. If that's not possible, I hope for the best.
shrug.001.gif

If it's possible, I don't leave it accessible. If it's not possible, I don't leave it unattended. If that's not possible, I hope for the best.
shrug.001.gif

That is pretty much my strategy. I live in a small rural town but am still very aware of my surroundings and possible weaknesses.

Reactions: L J
Man if that doesn’t beat all ...driving a stolen Jeep working for the public . Wonder what all his customers are missing?

We must pray the forum group prayer for those who damage TJ’s - Please God , kill them.
U forgot the amen which I will provide.

" AMEN". Now God, may i add, will you please kill all jeep thieves on this earth. thank you and amen again. 👍 Go get em!
Edit:
Please kill them dead. Amen.