DIY tailgate reinforcement solution

You should see the hole now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I had used 2 part epoxy because I couldn't get the screws into the blocks :oops::oops:

The one on the back of my house was put in by an beginner level DIYer... the hole was almost as large as the spigot. I need to the front one next... wanna come over and play?

• Face Palm
Reactions: John Cooper
The one on the back of my house was put in by an beginner level DIYer... the hole was almost as large as the spigot. I need to the front one next... wanna come over and play?

Lol I am good!!!! I am going to have to get him some quick Crete patch and show him how to fix it.

Reactions: B00mb00m
No Camels but we do have Elephants. They also come in two variants. The ones that will take you on a ride and the ones that will stomp you dead :ROFLMAO:

Scary. We had a camel kill 2 guys in Tennessee. I’d still rather risk it with a camel than elephant. They big.

Scary. We had a camel kill 2 guys in Tennessee. I’d still rather risk it with a camel than elephant. They big.

haha they are. Our country is a great holiday destination though, voted best holiday destination by Lonely Planet right before COVID hit. One of the top places to visit is an elephant sanctuary. The little ones are a bucket load of fun to interact with despite them being the size of a stock TJ :)