Does anyone have a photo of these wheels on their TJ?

jacksonreese96

I know the wheel question is often asked. So I’ll ask it again, mainly because I haven’t found pictures of these wheels on a TJ. A friend has them up for grabs but can decide. So if you’re running these post a pic!

Here’s what I’m looking at and here’s my Jeep now.

93E3C781-90F2-4B4B-BC1B-71D8E1E317F3.jpeg

5BAF64A1-7D80-4522-B9BA-E38D5F9D44DF.jpeg

You would need adapters for the different bolt pattern of the late model wheels. Not to mention those tires are 33’s so you would need at least 3 to 4” of lift

Reactions: L J
Well I don’t know what the question is-

You would need adapters for the different bolt pattern of the late model wheels. Not to mention those tires are 33’s so you would need at least 3 to 4” of lift

This.

Plus, they're 18". You should really only consider 18" wheels if you need to go to a 37" or larger. For 35" or less, you shouldn't be going larger than 15" or 17". Even then, I would only do 17" for 35's. 33's should be on a 15" wheel.

I wouldn't consider using adapters unless there was a good reason. Wanting to use JK wheels is not a good reason. I'm using TJ to JK adapters in the front because I'm running 37's and they don't make any decent wheels that can run a 37" with a TJ bolt pattern. In the rear I have an aftermarket axle with JK bolt pattern, do don't need the adapters in the rear.

Reactions: L J and GPK03X