Does anyone know if Arizona Rocky Road is still around?

mousehunter

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Working fairly hard to get my LJ were I want it to be. Was driving it today and realized that there is a lot of unused space near the roof, and it could be a great place to mount a radio or 2. Quick google showed that ARR makes/made a bracket just to do that - but their website is down. Looking at Wayback Machine, does not look like there has been an update to their site since last November. Are they still around - or do I need to start searching on equipment exchanges/ebay...

I am going to be installing an aftermarket hard top - and I seriously doubt I will be removing it often. When it comes in, will also look where the roof racks bolt holes fall - I might just be able to connect a strut between them and get the radios a bit closer to the roof. I am kind of betting there will be bolts within about 8" of the front of the top. A strip of 80/20 and might just be done (with a ton of room to modify afterwards).

I’ve got the cb mount sitting in my garage. Would happily part ways with it. PM me if interested, shipping might suck.

My top should be arrive late next week. So I am kind of on hold till then. Once I figure out what I am going to do, I might take you up on the PM. Thank you.

I tried emailing him yesterday, but my internet was flaky. Will try emailing again later this week. Jeep is still in the ongoing process of upgrades and outfitting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
found an automated reply in my email junk folder today, it said that the connection for the original email was refused. Resent today

Does anyone know if Rick is still selling his radio mounts? They were great. I'm going to email him at [email protected] to see if he 1) replies and 2) if he still has any for sale.

Edit: He replied within a few minutes and it's great news, he still makes them to order for TJs and JKs.

Last edited: