Does anyone own a Jeep Wrangler TJ Columbia Edition?

I agree with you on this.
My '14 JK is "Oscar-Mike" Edition. What the hell is that kind of edition (means on the go) ?
My TJs are Sport & Sahara, at least there is a bit of class to it.

Jeep is notorious for these lackluster “packages”.

I agree with you on this.
My '14 JK is "Oscar-Mike" Edition. What the hell is that kind of edition (means on the go) ?
My TJs are Sport & Sahara, at least there is a bit of class to it.
I think part of your Oscar-Mike... badge may have fallen off...it's supposed to be the Oscar-Mike-Frank-George edition :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TJ2
Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forum, and new to “jeeping” in general, but an extremely excited to start. I am currently looking in investing in my first Jeep and as with any new interest, I have a few questions. Do any of you happen to own a Jeep Wrangler Columbia Edition? If so, I would love to ask you a few questions. Thanks in advance and happy trails!
Howdy! I've got an '04 Columbia Edition in bright silver.

The Columbia edition generally isn't worth anything more than a regular TJ. It really is just like a different color Jeep and nothing more.
Actually not; it DOES have wider (graphite color painted) fender flares, and if you're lucky enough, came with a Columbia Sportwear lightweight nylon jacket - so if YOU can't hack it, then get YOUR jacket!

ColumbiaMineA.JPG

ColumbiaMineHalfDoors1.jpg

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forum, and new to “jeeping” in general, but an extremely excited to start. I am currently looking in investing in my first Jeep and as with any new interest, I have a few questions. Do any of you happen to own a Jeep Wrangler Columbia Edition? If so, I would love to ask you a few questions. Thanks in advance and happy trails!
I have a Columbia Edition Jeep Wrangler. You can contact me at [email protected]

Hello everyone!

I disagree with the negative comments above. I thought the Columbia package was very nice. For what it’s worth, Dennis Collins(Collins Bros Jeep in Wylie) has a gorgeous Columbia Wrangler for sale with only 5k original miles on it

Reactions: inkedrose
When my wife was ready to buy her own Jeep, I tried like crazy to get her to purchase a Rubicon. She went for a 2004 Pearl Blue Columbia Edition TJ.

Cons - regular Wrangler with zero drivetrain or performance modifications.

Pros - fender flares and rims painted Dodge Grey. Grey seat fabric with Columbia logo embroidered on them. Grey painted center console.

When I installed flat fenders, I painted them to match the original color scheme. Funny thing is that the JK rims I am using are painted the exact same Dodge Grey.

Fender 2.jpg

When my wife was ready to buy her own Jeep, I tried like crazy to get her to purchase a Rubicon. She went for a 2004 Pearl Blue Columbia Edition TJ.

Cons - regular Wrangler with zero drivetrain or performance modifications.

Pros - fender flares and rims painted Dodge Grey. Grey seat fabric with Columbia logo embroidered on them. Grey painted center console.

When I installed flat fenders, I painted them to match the original color scheme. Funny thing is that the JK rims I am using are painted the exact same Dodge Grey.

View attachment 464961

It’s nice! I like it