Does Savvy offer a discount to forum members?

Plumber1

Tito's, Tacos and Trails
Supporting Member
Does Savvy offer a discount looking to by some stuff and hoping to save a few $$ if I can

Do a Google search. There are usually discount codes somewhere.

what's the deal with savvy/currie they related?one just as good as the other, thinking about savvy alum.controll arms.

what's the deal with savvy/currie they related?one just as good as the other, thinking about savvy alum.controll arms.

Completely separate companies. Savvy uses some Currie components in a few of it's pieces just like other companies do.

I think they are among the best, if not the best.
thnx I bought a 04 rubi with a 3"terra flex lift just lowers front and rear track bars and a tran.lowering drives really good on the hwy.no speaks or vibes but I was thinking of doing a 3"savvy alum.contol arm with rancho...

Reactions: TJ Starting
I think they are among the best, if not the best.
hey do you think I could just add the upper and lower savvy arms and use the terraflex track bars and springs..they seem real strong?that way maybe get rid of the 1"spacers lowering my trans.

Reactions: JMT
hey do you think I could just add the upper and lower savvy arms and use the terraflex track bars and springs..they seem real strong?that way maybe get rid of the 1"spacers lowering my trans.
Can't hurt. If you have a SYE and a double cardan rear drive shaft, then you will most certainly be able to get rid of the t case drop.

Just ask.

They give me a discount every time I ask. Some of the items have more margin than others. For instance, don't expect much of a discount on the under armor skid plates.

Reactions: tomtaylz